Chapter 24: Your Nest is Perfect

They all stared at Ender in worry, they can clearly see why he is upset. His nest that he worked so hard on, is destroyed. All the blankets that were around the edge are no where to be seen.

Ender was whimpering holding himself as if someone had hurt him physically. Which in a way he was, a dragons nest that was tapered with, without consent, can hurt.

It makes it feel like his nest wasn't good enough, like something was wrong with it.

"Ender Dragon its okay, your nest was prefect, its okay, we'll help you make another one right?" Jack said looking to the others, hoping that what he's saying is okay.

They all looked at Ender not sure how to comfort him with something like this.

Mathew came forward, kneeling in front of Ender, who was breathing heavily.

"Ender baby, look to me we loved your nest okay. And we would love it if you make another one. I'm sorry that a mean man ruined it. But we loved it. So please understand that, we loved it more then you'd ever know."
Mathew said trying to tell him that.

Ender's breathing got a little better, it slowed down some, but he was still way to sad. He worked so hard on it, and it got ruined.

'Maybe it wasn't as good as he's saying it is. Maybe it was-'

"Ender he's not lying, I loved your nest. It was so cute, and so soft. So I would personally love to make another nest with you. I know that the others would like that as well." Asher said.

Ender looked up at all of them, tears brimming in his eyes.

"Nesting with Ender?"

"Yeah."

"Of course!"

"Wouldn't want to do anything else."

They all gave their answers of agreement. With smiling faces hoping that its working.

Ender got up with a small nod hoping that what they're saying is true. They all went to the side, waiting for him to give them directions.

Mathew will be honest, it was a low chance that Ender would ever be okay, having a nest that you worked hard on. Suddenly be destroyed, and trashed. That was rare to come back from.

Though the advantages that Ender has is that he has multiple people that love him. An are gonna be there with and for him.
Another is that none of them were the ones that destroyed it to begin with. But that doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt any less.

That just means that his luck is more likely to accept them and believe them. That they loved it and want him and his nest.

They all began gathering materials from blankets to some of there clothing. They added that because it will help comfort Ender, and Mathew said that dragons like the smell of their mates. An liked to be cuddled up in their scent.

They even put more shiny things, into the little pile that they made so that Ender could make it. They could've helped madye the nest, but they thought that it would be better if he made it. So that he can put things where he wanted them to be.

Mathew even helped as well, he got somethings that he thought that Ender would like. Like pillows and what ever other soft comfort things that he could find.

"Will he be okay?" Mason asked Sean.

"I have no clue, I mean at least he has us. He has Mathew who's another dragon that's gonna help at lot." Sean said.

"Yeah that's true, it just sucks. Did Mathew ever say how it went over at that girls house or whatever?" Mason asked.

"No I don't think so, he might tell us later. But right now our top priority is Ender." Sean said.

They both nodded their heads, heading back to do their jobs. They can see that Ender is already working on his nest. He has a tiny smile on his face, they both smile and take a picture on their phone. Glad to see that Ender is already better.

"Love you Ender." Mason said kneeling down next to him. Ender looked to him when he said that.

"Ender loves mates too." Ender said softly.

"I'm glad, I love the nest, your doing such a good job." Sean said coming and sitting next to the both of them.

Ender smiled glad that he's making a good nest so far.