~ch. 1 pg 26 ~

...Count down: 5 days before the Ball...

"PRINCE KARMA!" A soldier named, Sugino shouted.

Sugino was one of the young guards in training. Sugino then jogged his way to the prince, who was choosing materials from the options he was giving. He already had the food, the tables and songs, out of Everything.

"Karusuma Sensei wants to speak with you." Sugino stated, before doing a bow to show his respect for the prince. Karma dismissed the butler and maid for now, and told them to set up the ideas and plans he had out, and take a break.

"Do you know what he wants?" Karma asked, before starting to walk with Sugino by his side.

"I have no clue on what he has to say. All I know, he wants to talk to the young prince and he has a upset look on his face. And the Blond Sensei is there as well." Sugino said, as he opened the door for Karma.
Karma then sighed and groaned from the amount of work he has to do within 5 days.

"Thank you, and moving on to another topic. Do you know where Asano is?" Karma asked, hoping someone would know. Since the other day they snuck out, Asano bailed on Karma once they stepped a foot in the palace. Leaving all the work on him.

"No, I can't say I haven't. But if you need I'll look for him." Sugino said Opening the door to the training grounds for Karma.

"Ill appreciate that." Karma said before walking away from Sugino who gave a small bow, and went to find Asano.

Karma watched one of the kingdom's Greatest Commander and Soldier training the soldiers and the risings.

Karusuma then paused the training and replaced positions with Jelavic and came towards him, with the training resuming behind him.

"Prince Karma, please follow me." Karusuma said, giving a small bow before walking to the other side of the field and away from the rest of the people.

"How is the ball planning going?" Karusuma said, trying to start a small talk as they were walking to their destination. Karma sighed, but tried to be patient and answered.

"It's doing well so far." Karma stated showing no interest of wanting to continue the conversation.

"Ahhh Prince Karma," The yellow creature said with a pleased tone. He doubted that the prince would come, but he was wrong.

"We'll get straight to the point," Karusuma said seriously as he turnt his body and looked at the young prince.

"Get to it then." Karma said impatiently.

'I could be already done with some of the planning, by now.' Karma thought, as he was waiting.

"Prince Karma and Asano had been caught sneaking out the palace several times." Karusuma said, catching Karma off guard.

"Sir Karusuma, I have no clue on what you are talking about. But I need this to speed up. I don't have time." Karma tried to keep his cool, and move on from the topic.

"Your Majesty, there's no point in hiding it. Koro-sensei caught you multiple times. You went to the village alone and without any protection. You could had been hurt or attacked. If you disappeared, no one would had known where you went and when the last time you were seen." Karusuma nagged and pointed out, as he pinched the bridge of his nose from stress.

"So what? I had Asano." Karma stated, with no care.

"What do you mean So? Asano, is also a prince. Have you forgotten?" Karusuma tried to keep himself cool with the young prince but his patience was running thin. Karma had missed 7 week worth of training and studying.