~Chapt.1 pg. 16~

~~~Karma's POV~~~

I was sleeping soundly till, the sudden sunlight hit my eyes.

"WAKE UP KARMA! I GOT A BRILLIANT IDEA!" Asano yelled from excitement. But I didn't care what his idea was though because I was having the most amazing dream of me and Nagisa. I then payed myself back to sleep but this time flipping myself to the other side to block the sunlight.

I then heard Asano sigh.

"Well I guess you don't want to know, about the ball, that Nagisa would probably attend to?" Asano said as he started to walk away. I then shot up from my bed and turned to him.

"BALL! AS IN DANCING! TALKING! MUSIC AND EATING!" I yelled, making him cover his ears.

"Yes! Yes! Now please calm down, my ears are burning," Asano complained.

"Okay sorry. Okay now I'm listening! Come on tell me!" I said excitedly this time.

"So I was thinking, maybe you could ask for a ball, since you are becoming king and all. And you know how your parents wants you to have a partner, tell them that's the best way. Then tell Nagisa to come then confess to him, and offer his hand in marriage. THEN BOOM! ITS PERFECT!" Asano said, as he made a exaggerated explosion.

"That does sound like a good idea, but what happen if Nagisa decides not to come?" I asked.

"We'll, persuade him. Or even sneak out the palace to pick him up if you have too, " He said, making me nod my head, that I understand.

"Okay final question why did you come up with this idea?... Wait! Is it because of who you know whooooo, " I teased. Asano just tolled his eyes and groaned.

"I don't know who, and plus. It would be nice won't it? To spend your time with someone you like?" Asano said, before he decided to stare of to space and daydream.

I just chuckled to myself and rolled my eyes playfully.

But that does sound like an Amazing plan though.

I thought to myself. I thought about for a while before I actually started to walk to my parents room.

As I got to my destination, I knocked on their door.

"Who is it?" I heard my mom said.

"It's your son, Karma," I said as I rolled my eyes from annoyance.

Hurry up! I want to meet Nagisa!
I thought as I rapidly tap my foot against the ground.

"Oh come in!" She said, I didn't hesitate to open their door.

I opened the door to see my father reading, and my mother sowing.

"What is it dear?" My mother asked as she stopped and looked at me.

"Well, do you recall on how, you wanted me to receive a partner once or before I become king?" I said, trying to get my words out.

"Yes, I recall son. So what is your point," My father said sternly. I just rolled my eyes from his words and continued.

"Well, I would like to throw a Ball, for the whole kingdom. As in everyone is invited," I said. My father had a surprised look on his face and my mother smiling brightly.

"Why That's FANTASTIC!" My mother said happily. That made me smile because I know I already have one parent on board and I just need the other one.

"Ok, but which kingdom do you want to invite? The Raterave Kingdom? Hallow Kingom? Wait you just stated to invite all of them," He said as he waved his hand, from remembering what I said.

"No father, that's not what I meant. I meant that even the commoners, the ones who's in our kingdom. Father. I want them to be invited," I said, correcting him.

My father then dropped his book and his facial expression turned angry. Then he exploded.

"NOW WHY WOULD YOU LIKE SOME FILTHY COMMONERS IN OUR PALACE! I DONT EVEN THINK THEY ARE ABLE TO BUY A NICE DRESS FOR THE BALL! ITS BETTER TO INVITE OTHER KINGDOMS TO THE BALL! AND MEET A WONDERFUL MAIDEN TO MARRY!"

"THAT IS NOT MY CHOICE FATHER! IT DOESNT MATTER TO ME WHAT THEIR STATUS IS FATHER! NOT EVEN THEIR GENDER! AS LONG AS THEY MAKE ME HAPPY! AND AS LONG AS IM ABLE TO DO THE SAME FOR THEM! WE WOULD LOVE EACH OTHER NO MATTER WHAT FATHER! DO YOU NOT SEE ANYTHING ELSE OTHER THAN STATUS!" I yelled, as I stomped my foot.

I'm not letting him talk about villagers like that. The Village is more lively and outstanding than any palace.

"ENOUGH! Both of you! Enough! Whenever you both talk it becomes nothing but a fight. Dear, why won't you let your son throw a ball, for the wonderful people in our kingdom?" She said as she then turned towards my father.

"It's just... Why would anyone want a full bunch of commoners into our palace? Isn't that a bit ungraceful?" My father said with disgust.

"Dear! That is not a way a king should treat there kingdom! The King should always be kind and strong for all his people! EVEN THE COMMONERS! And it's not disgraceful, it's actually kind. Unlike you our son actually wants to deal with our people, to the point he wants to throw a ball for them," My mother said angrily.

She was right though. The King should always look out for his people, not just status.

My father sighed.

"You are right darling, I haven't been a good King. Son, " My father said before turning to me.

"Your mother and I would think about this ball idea, and we would notify you once we settle our thoughts, " He said. I nodded my head and left.

Finally! I'm out!

I thought to myself, as I sighed.

I started to walk but then heard a voice behind me.

"So what they say?" Asano said, when I turned around.

"They said, they were gonna think about it," I said with a shrug.

"It's kinda weird on how persistent you are for the ball to actually happen. Like do you want Ren to top you that bad?" I said jokingly as I laughed and headed to my room to change and head back to the village.

"Oh shut up! I don't know what you are even talking about! Certainly Not! For I am a prince and I would act like one, for I'm supposed to marry a beautiful maiden," He said with a blush but then brushing it off.

"Yeah give him a wig, dress and make up, he'll definitely be a beautiful maiden alright. Or is it the other way around?" I said as I laugh and Asano hitting me.

"We going to the village?" Asano asked as he looked at me. I just nodded my head and he left to get change.

I really should as Nagisa if he's able to go to the ball?

(Sorry, for I have school and for I am sleepy and for i am sick and sleepy of school)