~Chapter 1 pg.9~

~(Karma's point of view)~

I finally made it to the village and smiled.

Finally, I could go and find Nagisa.

I thought as I started to walk around the village.

~(Nagisa's point of view)~

I walked around the market and looked for the food till I accidentally number into someone.

"O-oops.  I-Im s-sorry." I said as I looked up, it was a grown man who was glaring down at me with a big scary smile on his face that revealed his brownish and yellowish colored teeth.

I then looked back at the ground to get away from his gaze and tried to pass by him.

"S-Sorry." I apologized once again before walking pass him till he grabbed my wrist.

"Hey Girly! Don't you think you should give me something for bumping into me." He's deep voice said as his grip on my wrist tighten.

"S-Sorry Sir. O-once again. I-I promise it won't happen again so I-if you please.." I said as I tried to loosen his grip from my wrist by moving it around and using my free hand.

He yanked my arm up making yelp.

"S-Sir that hurts please." I begged. All the people were nowhere to be seen.

They probably all left because they saw the old guy.

I thought.

The guy then started to drag me, making me yell.

"SOMEONE! PLEASE! HELPP!" I shouted in top of my lungs as the guy continued to drag me.

~(Karma's point of view)~

I couldn't find Nagisa at the spot where we met, so then I got a bit hungry and tried the Market.

As I walked around the Market a bunch of girls approached me but I tried to kindly excuse myself from them.

What I noticed when I was walking around the market was that several spots were packed while some was not that much. I continued to walk around to find another market place kinda empty. I went there and heard a cry for help. And the voice sounded familiar.

I made my way to the voice and saw Nagisa being dragged by an old man by the wrist.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I yelled out as I ran towards them? The old man scoffed and yanked Nagisa closer to him and saw Nagisa shiver from fright.

"What you gonna do about it!" He said as he let out a laugh making me kick him in the nut making him grab it then kicking him in the face as he falls in his knees then stomp on his head making him bleed from his skull. Making him go unconscious.
Sometimes it takes a few kicks to make people fall.

I made my way to Nagisa and hugged him.

"Oh goodness! Are you alright? Is everything ok? Did you get hurt? Where are you hurt?" I asked as I examined him. He had glossy eyes as if he was gonna cry and I already see some falling down a bit now.

I gently brought my hand to his face a wiped it away.

"Hey it's ok. You're safe. You're not gonna get hurt anymore. I'm here ok?" I said. Wanting to kiss him so bad, but I tried to refrain myself from doing so. He nodded his head and wrapped his arms around me giving me a hug.

"Thank you Karma" He said. I returned the hug and savored the moment.

Once we let each other go from the hug no matter how bad one of us doesn't want too, we had too.