~Ch.1 pg. 14~

~(Karma's point of view)~~

After a while, our order came and I gently shook Nagisa.

When I gently shook Nagisa groaned, he looked like he wanted to fall back asleep but forced himself to take up.

"Our Order is here, Nagisa, " I said, as Nagisa rubbed his eyes and let out a yawn.

I awwed at how he tried to make himself stay awake, he kept on nodding off, every time he tried to eat his cake.

He even made a mess, all the icing was around his face.

I let out a chuckle and smiled.

"Nagisa, you could take another nap, we won't mind. And we'll just take your cake to go, " I said as I wiped the icing from his face with my finger and licked it.

Nagisa blushed and nodded his head, I continued to smile and let him take a nap with his head on my lap as I eat my cake.

~(Asano's point of view)~~

I was talking and laughing with Ren, Kayano and Rio. It was nice to be in their company.

I watched and smiled as Ren laughed while his Mohawk and bangs moves around, and as his emerald eyes, shine.

I didnt know I was staring for a long time till Rio, kept snapping her fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"Huh? Sorry, I was lost in thought, " I said as I looked at Rio and the other two.

Rio and Kayano then whispered to one another and giggled making me and Ren confused.

Afterwards, Kayano then stood up and spoke.

"Sorry guys gotta go, I have to help out Rio with ...some stuff," She said, as tried not to hold back laughter. While Rio nodded her head.

Gosh, she's a terrible liar.
I thought, I just nodded my head and waved her goodbye and as well with Rio.

I then turned to Ren who sighed and spoke.

"They're up to something but I don't know what. They are terrible liars," He said, as I let out a small laugh and agreed with him.

"Yeah, I could tell. Kayano tried not to laugh, so it was kinda unbelievable," I said laughing again, and Ren joined in as well.

After a while, We finished eating our cakes and payed for it.

"Hey, umm... wanna go somewhere? Since we got nothing to do really," Ren said as he scratched the back of his head. I smiled and nodded my head, accepting his offer.

Before we could leave the bakery I stopped.

"Wait, umm... My cousin and I made a deal on not leaving each other," I said as I saw Karma carrying Nagisa on his back and paying for the cake that him and Nagisa ordered. He even carried Nagisa's cake.

Ren then nodded.
"It's okay, Can we still hang out? With Karma and Nagisa of course, since you guys can't be separated," He said with a hopeful look. I then gave him a smile and nodded my head.

"Yeah, that sounds like a plan," I said. Karma then came over towards me and Ren.

"Hey, Asano, you don't have to wait for me, we could always meet up. Let's meet up at the spot where we saw Ren and the others, so we could go home and if you can't find it, ask Ren for help okay," He said, as he gave me a pat on the back. He then leaned closer and whispered.

"So you can go on a date with Ren, since you've been gawking at him for a long time," He said with a smirk. He then waved goodbye and left.

"We should go to, there's some fireworks that's gonna happen in town today," Ren said as he took my hand and dragged me.

A blush crept on my face as I run beside him with our hand holding each other's.

~(Karma's point of view)~~

I left Ren and Asano alone, with each other, so that they could have a date and while Me and Nagisa could be alone and have a date as well.

After walking around the town with Nagisa on my back, I heard Nagisa groan and woke up.

"Hey, sleeping beauty. How's your nap?" I asked him, as I placed him down on his feet, but since he was still sleepy, he almost collapsed, but I caught him.

"Be careful, " I said, in a worried tone.

"S-Sorry, " Nagisa said in a raspy voice, for just waking up from his nap.

"Its okay, and do you want to watch the fireworks with me? Since I heard that it's gonna start later, " I said. Nagisa nodded his head and smiled.

"Thats good, let's go and find a spot to watch the fireworks, " I said as I hold Nagisa's hand and intertwine our fingers together. 

(Hey, sorry guys for this boring and short chapter, and hope you guys have an amazing day/night (^^))