~Ch.1 pg.22~

"Wowwww I'm so hurtttt. I'm a banana?? Oh noooo," Rio dramatically said.

"Okay, okayyyyy you can soo now," Okuda said sounding as if she was annoyed.

"The fact you had the guts to say that, and was so proud of it, just got to me," Rio said as she started to take some stuff of my hands, and placed it on the ground and did the same thing to Kayano.

"Anyways, Princess I need these two. So have fun carrying those stuff back," Rio said as she grabbed Kayano's and my hand before walking away, but Okuda grabbed mines and yanked me back.

"Sorry, but I need them more," Okuda said with a smile.

"Yeah to carry your stuff. That's not important," Rio said as she yanked me back towards her.

"Yes and that is important, other than whatever you're about to use them for," Okuda said while she pulled me towards her again.

~(Karma's POV)~
I was really tempted to see Nagi, to the point where I just catch myself muttering his name while I walk around or do something to distract myself from him.

So I decided to change, and sneak out once again hoping to actually see him today.

I was walking down the hallway and I saw That yellow weird monster. So I hid and waited before he left, which lucky for me he did. But I couldn't risk it so I took another rout to sneak out.

I was finally out and I suddenly heard some bushes moving, but I didn't know where it was coming from, but then I saw one so I slowly approached it. The Bush continued to shake, once I was close to the Bush I opened the Bush and and froze but the ease once I saw it was just Asano.

"Well, well, well. Look who it is," I said as I smirked when Asano was on his butt with leaves on his hair.

"You feel while you were sneaking out. That's so elegant of you," I teased. All he did was roll his eyes, and got up.

"Thanks for the help. But was that you making all that noise?" He said while he was dusting himself off.

"No, I thought it was you," I said, as we then heard another bush shake so we then looked around and quickly left.

"So that wasn't you?" I said, as we were walking around the village.

"No it wasn't. I was climbing over the wall and I heard some bushes move so I got startled and fell," He said as he was still dusting some dirt off of him. Which made me laugh at him.

"Who knew, the hard headed strawberry blond can get scared," I said as I shoved him a little which he didn't look like he was amused.

We were walking till we started to feel like we were being watched and followed, so we then made sure it wasn't just us so we asked each other and we both agreed that we were being followed so we both separated and decided to meet up near the bakery.

I was walking cautiously to the bakery but then heard a familiar voice, and saw a bling girl fighting, with a purple braided girl and Bluenette!

"I need Nagisa!" I believe the blind girl named Rio said.

I was watching and I saw Nagisa and it looked like he was tired. So I decided to intervene.

"Hi, what's wrong?" I asked giving them a smile the best I can, but mostly for Nagisa.

"Ohhhh, Hi Karma. Nice to see you again," Okuda said as she let Nagisa go and waved at me with a smile. But I looked at Nagisa to see if he was okay and I saw Rio roll her eyes.

"So I'm going to take Nagisa and Kayano. Have fun," Rio said before taking Nagis with her, which made me a bit upset.

"Oh Umm Karma, How-"