ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

There's a thing going around saying that there's going to be a Pridefall.

Where many homophobic people will target LGBT people.

They would go as far as harass, show homophobic behavior, and even send or post very gruesome pictures, that would make you feel uncomfortable and unsafe.

I want you guys to be safe and aware on what's going on. So I'm making the announcement.

I also want you guys who ever is a LGBT and or a supporter to know what's going and do some research.

I'm attaching some links that relates to it.

https://youtu.be/65WXHtFzAvY

https://youtu.be/qklpoyGfmFk

https://youtu.be/R740Nl-0RfM

The thing that hurts the most is the fact that George Floyd was killed and hurt, being pressed against the grown and having a knee hurt his neck and spine. While the police officers didn't care about his plead.

Seeing him hurt and many people showing courage and determination to make a difference is amazing! But only for more hate to come.

I want to spread more awareness as possible.

Awareness to the inequality, to the harassment, to the people who don't see others as a human being.

I want to speak out for George Floyd and others who was being brutally abused by police officers, to the point where the community don't even feel safe with the people who was supposed to protecting them. I want to become a police officer, I still do. But seeing these type of police officers hurt others make me feel like people would be scared of me, instead of thinking to rely.

And same thing for the community and for LGBT it took soooo much strength! So much courage! So much trust, to come out to the world and to others about your difference, only to be put down.

I want to make sure everyone is safe.
And for you supporters, please make sure your LGBT friends are safe and that you are too.

Love you all, stay safe and continue being strong!