~Chapter 1 page 5~

~Nagisa's point of view~~~~~~

As me and my friends were chatting we suddenly heard festival music.

“GATHER AROUND EVERYONE! ITS TIME FOR THE FESTIVAL DANCE!!” A man shouted from the stage.

Hearing that Meahera grabbed Isogai hand and started to dance with him.

“COME ON ISOGAI LETS DANCE!”

“O-OK.” Later on We see both of the males on the dancing center.

They'll both look cute as a couple.

As I looked at them and thinking of them as a couple, Rio smiled and offered me to dance with her.

“Hey Nagisa wanna dance~?” She said mischievously as she grabbed both of my shoulders.

“No No I'm fine.” I said trying to deny her. She was up to something cause she had a big smirk on her face. Even though I Denied her, she suddenly pushed me, making me bump into someone. I looked up and saw a tall male, with red hair, Golden eyes while he wore a black and Red mask.

“O-Oh I-Im sorry.” I apologized after snapping from my daze. He let out a small chuckle and smiled.

“Its okay.” He said, I let out a small, blush from his kind actions and embarrassment. He suddenly took his hand out and bowed.

“May I have this dance?”

~Karma's point of view~~~~~~~~

Hearing there was gonna be a dance, a bunch of girls came towards me.

“Excuse me, wanna dance?” A girl asked me, then later on another came, then another came, then another. A couple of minutes later a ton of girls started fighting on who was gonna dance with me. I sighed and rolled my eyes and sneaked away.

As I went to the other side, I heard someone begging them not wanting them to dance.

“No No I'm fine.” I heard, later on I felt someone bump into me. It was the same bluenette who was begging not to dance.

“O-Oh I'm sorry.” The bluenette apologized.

She's pretty cute

I thought to myself as I chuckled and smiled.

“It okay.” I said kindly. Since I was kinda bored and was interested in the bluenette I offered her a dance.
I took out my hand and bowed.

“May I have this dance?” Asking the bluenette this questions, she started to blush and I believe it was her friend, but a blond girl grabbed her hand and placed it on my mines.

“Of course. This blue head would like too.” The blond girl said. I smiled and hold onto the bluenette's hand tightly as I pulled her into the dance floor.

“S-Sorry I don't dance.” She said, I let out another small chuckle and smiled.

“Then you don't mind me teaching you?” She gave me a smile and nodded her head as a response.

“Okay Like this. You go One, two, three right then One, two, three left.” I said as I showed her. She looked at her feet to match the same steps I take. Later on during the dance she got the hang of it.

“There you go. You're doing it.” I said, she gave me smile and thanked me.

“Yes because of you. Thank you.” She said with a smile. Her smile gave me butterflies in my stomach. I picked her up and spun her around. She let out a cute laugh when I did that.