~Chapter 1 page 6~

~Karma's point of view~~~~~~~~

We were both watching the sunset as we were making each other laugh and smile.

“SHOOT! I NEED TO GO! SORRY KARMA! IM GONNA GET IN TROUBLE!” Nagisa panicked. I was gonna ask him why he had to leave but he gave me a quick hug then ran. A frown formed on my face cause I was once again lonely and I needed to return back to the castle.

~Nagisa's point of view~~~~~~

I didn't know how late it was till I saw the sunset. I quickly gave Karma a hug before running back home.

Wish things wasn't like this. I wish I could've stayed longer with him. But I can't.

I sighed as I picked up my pace.

Once I reached my house, I quickly went in and changed.

I wore my usual clothes that has a rip and patches on them. And since I've finished cleaning before I went to the festival, I didn't need to worry about cleaning.

I ruffled my hair, and made myself look messy as I hid the clothes I wore to the festival. I moved my bed to the side as I took off a plank off of the floor and hid the clothes and the mask there. I put the planks back on the floor once again and move my bed on top of it.

That should do it. Hope no one could find it.

I thought as I leaned back against the wall trying to catch my breath.

Not long after I heard laughter and the door open.
I went downstairs to find my two stepsisters laughing and smiling.

“Welcome home. How was the festival?” I asked them, trying to act normal as possible. I was still excited and happy for going to the Festival and meeting Karma.

“It was Nice and there was a boy with red and he was soooo...... Wait why am I telling you?” Okuda said with the last part upset. She flipped her hair towards my face and headed to her room.

Once Okuda left Kayano sighed and looked at me.

“There was this boy with red hair like she said. She found interest in him. So she asked him to dance with her but he left then saw a girl with a blue hood on with a blue mask dancing with him.” She said as she pinch the bridge of her nose.

“Now she is upset about it and won't get over it at all. Anyways thanks for today and sorry you couldn't come.” Kayano said as she gave me a quick hug then went into her room.

At least they didn't know it was me.

I thought as I head to my room also.

I went to my room and looked out the window admiring the night sky. A smile formed on my face when I thought about Karma.

“Karma huh? I want to see him again.” I thought as I continue to look at the beautiful sky.

~Karma's point of view~~~~~~~~(earlier)

As I jumped over the castle wall to bring me back to the palace grounds. I took off my mask and put it in my pocket as I headed towards my room.

Hope I won't get caught.

I thought when I was walking, I think I spoke to soon because I felt a hand grip my shoulders and swung me around.

“THERE YOU ARE!!! WHERE WERE YOU!!WHY ARENT YOU WEARING YOUR PALACE CLOTHES!!! AND WHY WEREN'T YOU AROUND!!” The blond women said.

Crap!!! What should I say! Just play it cool Karma Just play it cool.

I thought to my self so I formed a smirk on my face as I walked away from her.

“I was around. You just couldn't find me. And I just wanted to wear something comfortable, now bye.” I said as I brought both of my arms over my head and continue to walk to my room but faster this time.

Once I reached my room I closed my doors quickly and catche my breath.

“I thought I was gonna get caught. ” I said as I walked over to my drawer and changed.

Once I finished I walked over to my balcony and admired the night sky with stars.

Today was fun.

I thought. I looked over to the town with lights still there. Just looking at the town made me remember about Nagisa.

Hope I could see him again.

I thought as I continued to look at the town then up at the sky.

(Hi everyone (^^) sorry for not updating, so I'll try my best to continue. And sorry for the short chapter and sorry if there are any errors. Please forgive me. And I'll continue to update. Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter and have a great day/Night (^^))