~Ch. 1 pg. 18~

(Nagisa's POV)~

"So yeah Okuda went out today, she said she wanted to meet up with her friend," Kayano said as she was helping me clean. She was making jokes, talking and was laughing while she was sweeping the floor while I dusted the cabinets, Vases and windows and everything that needs dusting.

"Thanks for helping and keeping me company, by the way. I know you don't like doing wo-"

"What do you mean! It's not a problem, plus you're like the only person in this house and the person that I know who would only listen to me and actually enjoy my company. Everyone else thinks my ranting is annoying. Is it annoying? I don't know if it's annoying? I think it's annoying. Mmmmm.. As I give it a thought, the conclusion is, it's is annoying," Kayano said acting as if she was a tutor or a teacher. I just laughed a bit as I shook my head.

"I don't think it's annoying, I think it's, Lively. That's the word. You never run out of thoughts and words, which can cause a whole of excitement," I said while I was dusting. I then felt a heavy body pounce on me and gave me a big hug.

"Wowww really! Never heard someone say something so nice," Kayano said as she was smiling and was swaying me back and forth.

"Yeah yeah, maybe I might take back my words," I said joking only for her to frown and let go then cross her arms.

"Rude," after the fake anger, we both then started to laugh a little.

"Gosh. Thanks Kayano for always accompanying me."

"No problem. Plus you're an amazing person, you're just being treated wrong. Which I don't like but kinda scared to say," Kayano said then feeling guilty.

"It's okay, as long as we have our moments like this at times I'm happy. Plus who isn't scared and intimidated by my mom and Okuda. They're like scary witches, they might end up putting a spell on you behind your back." I said making my fingers move in a wave motion.

"Oh Nagisa fetch my wand and broom. For I have another man to cast a spell upon." Kayano said in a dramatic tone as she put the broom between her legs like she was riding the broom and started to run around the room.

"I, Okuda here by curse every single pretty fellow into uhhhh- Rats. For I am the only beautiful maiden in the kingdom," Kayano said trying to mock Okuda's voice. As I laughed a bit and continued to dust the picture frames.

"Well this is my beautiful home, welcome,"

"Wow Nagisa/Kayano you did an awsome voice impression," We both said at the same time but only too look at each other.

"Crap! The purple witch is here! Abort!" Kayano said as she put the broom near me and sat on the couch, while we both tried to hold our laughs in.

"Should I get the door for the purple witch, you're majesty," I said faking an accent.

"Hoho oh no dear, the witch can use her hands or spell to get in. No need to or she might turn you into a frog," Kayano said as she grabbed the glass frog and started to pet it.

"See this was my former husband and king, but only turned into a frog, because the purple witch didn't like his outfit," She said as we started to laugh and giggle.

While we were joking around and Okuda was outside with her friend I believe. I heard a familiar voice.

"You got a nice house. Well my cousin and I, we need to head home."

"Kayano, is it just me or someone outside the door almost sound like-"

"Yeah Karma and I need to leave," Another familiar voice said. It was probably Asano.