New years 2020

(Karma's POV)

"Come on Karma! It's almost time!" Nagisa said as he grabbed my hand and started to run on top of the hill to watch the fireworks.

The 3-E class wanted us to have an amazing New Years together, and stay together despite us being far away from each other, and since we graduated.

Despite Koro-sensei not being here, everyone is grown, we're still there for each other.

Nagisa cut his hair as a victory sign that he was free from his mother's hold, free from depression, and free from self harm.

While everyone was playing with pixie sticks and lighting up fireworks, Nagisa and I were laughing and joking.

I admired Nagisa to the fullest. He was strong, determined, very kind and sees from other peoples perspectives, also smart, but I would never admit that... yet.

"Come on Karma! It's the countdown! Stop day dreaming!" He said with a big smile.

"EVERYONE READY!" Rio yelled as everyone yelled yes, or raised their drinks. We were on top of the hill but not far from the others.

"TO KORO-SENSEI!" Nagisa yelled as he looked up at the stars!

"TO KORO-SENSEI!!" Everyone Yelled our before starting to count down.

"3!"

I looked at him, as I took his hand.

"2!"

I wrapped my other arms around his waist, and brought him closer.

"1!"

I then went in for a kiss.

After all the years I had been talking and spending time with Nagisa, my dumb self finally kissed and confessed to him.

"Happy New Years, my love," I said as I smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

Nagisa then started to tear up and started to kiss me again.

"Happy New Years to you too, idiot,"

As we were enjoying our time together, we felt something hit us, then all we felt was water on our clothes.

"Heyyy! If I don't get my New Years kiss from Isogai, you two can't get it either!" Maehara yelled as he still had another water balloon, while Isogai's face was surprised.

"Maehara imma kill you!" I said before running to get water guns and started to shoot him. Not soon after everyone then started to join the water fight.

Authors note:

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Hope you guys started out nicely this year!

If you didn't well it's gonna get better and hope you guys have an amazing year and I hope you make it till next year! If you're ever feeling down, don't forget there are people who are online or in real life that actually care for you, so don't give up. Also seek help if needed, it's not weak to cry, it's not weak to ask for help. You've been strong enough, it's called taking a break and feeling free. Cry till your heart is content, because in the end of the day, it's your body, it's your life and your mind and heart. Never listen to the ones who gets you down, and if you do, use it as an encouragement, where you prove them wrong.

You matter, you're amazing! You're beautiful! There's still people who cares.

We love you! And hope you have an amazing year!
(^^)

Nagisa: I agree, we love you and stay strong! It's never weak to ever show your emotions female or male.

Isogai: Keep fighting for yourself! Never give up! Even if you want too, because you would never know if it would get better or not. And trust me it will.

Kayano: And if life gets you down, just eat and listen to music, or anything you love to do.
For example EAT PUDDING!

Okuda: Never Hide your true self, never change for anyone, you're perfect the way you are, regardless of your gender, sexuality, race or appearance.

Rio: If you have pimples, so what!? It's called puberty, if you think you're fat, guess what you're still beautiful, those so called love handles? Or fat doesn't justify your inner appearance, doesn't define how nice, strong, caring and smart you are. Being skinny?! Okay and?! What's that supposed to mean, like we said you're beautiful inside and out.

Sugino: You're a home run, hit out of this park. If anyone says other wise, they're just jealous or they're just insecure.

Hayami: Always keep your eyes ahead. Never down sometimes it's good to look back to see how strong you had become, throughout your years.

Itona: You're strong, I could see it in you. You're determined to become stronger, you're determined to be happy, continue becoming strong because one day everything would turn out for the better.

Irina: You're worth it, you can make anyone smile with you just walking inside the room, you're outstanding!

Karma: And if anyone says other wise, Karma would come to them, don't worry, it could happen automatically or it could take a while. And trust me when Karma takes a while, it's the worst Karma yet, it's means it's planning something terrible. So just wait.

Karasuma: Continue fighting, and always never let your guard down, but sometimes it's ok.

The whole 3-E:
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU FOR COMING THIS FAR! DESPITE ALL THE CHALLENGES YOU WENT THROUGH! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU ARE STRONG, DETERMINED! And Amazing!

Koro-Sensei: You're worthy, always know your worth.

Author: Welp! You heard or read it! But I'm proud and we are all proud that you went this far and continue pushing yourself to see another day! Because we know you are strong and amazing!

Happy New Years! Have an amazing! Strong 2020

Stay strong always!

And it's okay to rely, cry and show emotion, it's never weak.

We love you and you matter ❤️