~ch.1. pg. 21~

~{Karma's POV}~~

Its already sundown and I haven't been able to sleep, I was more awake and a bit irritated. Correction not even a bit, I AM irritated, I snuck out the palace only to be bothered by two girls, being dragged around by my own will, father irritating me, being annoyed by Asano, being told I'm becoming soft, and not being able to see Nagisa at all today.

I sighed and sat down near my bed and leaned against it, as I looked outside my patio.

Eh, cliche seen, I know. But what else am I supposed to do right now?

No matter how bad I want to sneak out right now just to hunt down Nagisa, I can't. I'll be reported and caught. Or I'll just be waisting my time.

I thought about the whole incident inside the main office and what went down.

I just don't want Nagisa to hate me once he found out who I am and what we did to him, and the others.

Just....

I let out another sigh and as if on cue there was a knock on the door.

I then made my way to the door and saw a face I want to punch, which I didn't hesitate to do.

"Ughghh, what the- Whyyyy!???" Asano said as he held his nose and groaned in pain. I shrugged and closed the door back up. He then knocked on the door but wasn't standing infront of it, more on the side.

"Look, sorry for what I said about you being soft. But why are you changing all the sudden?" He asked as he held his head back, if there was any blood coming out. I then stepped to the side of my door so he can come in. He then went inside my room and plopped himself on my bed.

"So why?" he ask, hoping I would talk to him and tell him the answer. Which.... I sadly did.

"Look, you already know I have a thing for Nagisa," I said, as he scoffed making me annoyed.

"And that you like Ren," I said making him blush and pout.

"We all come from a different class of family's. And my parents are the queen and kings. If they torture and make it hard for them to live and
even for Nagisa and Ren, wouldn't they be mad at us, that they were suffering this whole time, and we did nothing about it, and said nothing. Wouldn't they hate us that, we let them and people they care for struggle, financially and couldn't live the best life, because we decided to be selfish, and treat them like dirt. They would look at us in hurting and sad eyes, Asano. They won't even look at our way anymore, and wouldn't that, y'know.. hurt? Cause we like them, and we want the best for them?," I ranted before sighing and letting out a chuckle, on how stupid and mushy I could be, and it's all Nagisa doing. He surely has me in his grasp.

Making me sneak out at night, looking forward to seeing him, defending him and the people, and saving him, and even dreaming about him.

Crap, I don't need you take up all my thinking space, Nagisa. Crap!

I thought to myself as I started to think of the blue hair.

But then I frowned.

I never really saw his face,

I then started to frown.

"You on your period??" Asano teased, making me give him a question look.

"You blushing, then smiling, then frowning. You acting like those girls we meet today," Asano said as he checked his nose, which made him pleased that he wasn't bleeding.

"I should punch you again," I said looking at him.

"im fine," he said, before laying on my bed.

"if you're going to sleep, sleep at your own room. That's why there's so many rooms in this palace," I said.

"im comfy here," he said ignoring me, and not too long he drifted off to sleep.

I then left my room, and started to walk around the palace.

I don't want that annoying a$$ in my room. I want Nagi.

-{Nagisa's POV}~~~~

It was a new day. "yay"

I couldn't really go outside today as well, which makes me kinda sad. I couldn't go yesterday and the only time I saw Karma, was when I visited the house, but I never really had a chance to talk to him. And plus, I looked a mess.

I want to see him.

As I was daydreaming about the first time I met karma, and how we danced and laughed, I didn't know I was being called for, till I felt something hit my head, but it was soft, luckily.

When I was broken from my trance and looked at the thing that was thrown at me, it was a pair of dirty sock, bundled up as a ball.

Ughhh

"NAGISAAA!!" Okuda yelled, as she stomped her way towards me.

If she stomped a bit harder, she would've fell through the planks of wood and fell into the basement.

My own thoughts made me smile a bit making me shake my thoughts from my head, for being rude.

"You can't come with me to shop!? What!? When was that ever a option," she said, giving me a look.

I was confused at first but then I remembered I shook my head, and wasn't paying attention to what she was saying, she might've thought that I was saying no to her.

"No, it's just. I wasn't paying attention," I said, but saying that made okuda even more furious.

"So now you're not paying attention! IM GONNA-" As Okuda was about to pull my hair, Kayano stopped her and gave her some chocolates.

"Okuda, how about Nagisa and I accompany you to the store and you get ready. Just tell me where you want to go and I'll help you drag Nagisa along," Kayano said smiling at her, which okuda didn't budge till she said.

"You don't want to be wasting time right? Won't all the good products you what to buy, be gone already," Okuda then left and went up the stairs to get ready.

"Thanks Kayano," I said giving her a smile.

"You owe me pudding," she said before getting ready herself, which I did the same.

After a while, we headed out to the village and looked around. I also made sure I checked around the house to see if there's anything we need while we were out.

Throughout the whole time Kayano and I was helping okuda shopped, to no surprise we had to hold onto her stuff, she bought.

"Okudaaa, my arms are tireddddd. Let's take a breakkkk," Kayano whined, which I don't really judge her for, since mines was too.

"You tired? I'm tired, I've been shopping and walking around, and I still haven't found a cute dress," Okuda complained.

Then out of nowhere Rio came over and scoffed.

"Wowww, would you look at that. The purple braided four eyes, is tired but is not even carrying anything at all," Truth be told I didn't see Rio but heard her, since all the stuff I was carrying was blocking most of my view.

I then heard Okuda scoff.

"Mind your own business banana face," Okuda said, thinking she did and said something.

(I will and might continue on updating on this main account, but please follow Otpshipperfrver2 my back up just in case if anything happens like this again (^^) stay safe everyone))