~ch.1 pg.12~

~(Asano's point of view)~

I was in the carriage bored out of my mind till I heard someone yelling.

"HEY WATCH IT!" A boy with a mohawk yelled.

He seems cute

WAIT NO!

He's HOT!

NOOOO!

NOT hot....

I just shook my head to stop my thoughts.
I then called my driver.

"Tell him we're sorry, and hope nobody got hurt and we will be careful.next time," I said, the driver seems to be upset for making him apologize, but I didn't care.

"The young highness, said "he was sorry, and we will watch out next time. And he hopes nobody got hurt, " my driver said, like I told him before we continued to go into the palace.

I came from my kingdom to my uncles kingdom, because my father wanted to visit his brother and that he wanted me to get along with my cousin, Karma.

That piece of work.

Karma and I are always fighting, we always prove who's number one, and who makes a better King.

Sometimes I win, sometimes he wins and sometimes it's a tie.

I hate him.

~(Karma's point of view)~

I finally finished my classes, and there was a ton of free time, so I was actually happy about that.

Yes! More free time with Nagi!

I thought happily.

"Okay I finished. Now can I go to the village?" I said as I was about to leave the room and leave my tutors, till they stopped me.

"Wait a moment, prince Karma. Sorry to break the deal but, your uncle and cousin is coming today. So you cannot go anywhere, " Karasuma said.

"WHAT! THATS NOT FAIR! A DEAL IS A DEAL! IM GOING TO THE VILLAGE!" I yelled as I stromed off.

Koro-sensei then went in front of me and stopped me.

"Sorry, Karma my boy. But kings orders, your uncle and father wants you to get along with your cousin, " He said.

"I DONT CARE ABOUT HIM OR THE ORDERS! I ONLY CARE ABOUT THE DEAL! Plus I know Asano doesn't want to see me as well. So go take a break and leave me alone, and keep your deal with me, " I said brushing the yellow octopus tenticle away from me.

I then left them and went inside the palace and go to my room, but then my parents stopped me.

I SWEAR! IF ANYONE ELSE STOP ME! IMMA BLOW UP!!!

I took a deep breath in and out, trying not to blow up on my parents.

"Yes, father? What do you need?" I said trying to sound polite as possible, but it still kinda sounds like I have an attittude, but whatever.

"Why aren't you at the meeting room? Werent you told that your uncle and cousin is coming?" My father said. I just rolled my eyes and turned back around.

"Yeah I was told, but I didn't care at all. So I'm going to my room, " I said and continued to walk.

I then felt myself being yanked back and being dragged.

"You're gonna meet them either way!" He said angrily.

I just rolled my eyes and let it happen. Maybe the fast this meeting goes the faster I'm out of this stupid place.