Ch.7: Remember.

Song: Crash - Neovaiii.

He hated the white haired stanger.

After they left the supermarket with food, water and pamphlets that talked about the S Class Exams. They decided to go back to the penthouse to catch some sleep since it was dark outside. Immediately, the white haired girl took his friend with her to sleep on the room as he stayed on the sofa.

The only thing that he found favorable was that he could see the stars from the large window in front of him.

Sitting on the sofa with a blanket wrapped around his shoulder, he looks at the stars and starts wondering how he could get rid of the girl and go back to be alone with his only friend.

“Hi” he hears a mutter.

Turning around, he sees his friend smiling at him. He immediately forgets about the anger that he had inside.

“Hi…” he mutters.

“Would mind…?” she walks closer to him as he opens his arms while holding the blanket letting her sit in front of him laying her head on her chest as he hugs her covering her with the blanket “Thank you…” she cuddles on his arms.

“It’s okay” he looks back at the window feeling grateful that she couldn’t see his red face.

“What do you think about the S City Exams?” she asks him while closing her eyes.

“Why? Are you going to take the exam?”

“…Maybe it’s the only way to get out of this city”

“Huh… I thought that you liked the tourism of the C City”

She giggles “Yes, and its people are quite wonderful… when they are not trying to eat you… or steal from you… or murder you for fun…”

He chuckles “A lovely city indeed” he looks at her for a second and then sighs “What are you going to apply for? Guard, explorer or medic?”

“I’ll do the medic exam”

“The medics are the most vulnerable members of the cities, don’t you want them to teach you how to be able to fight back?”

“I don’t have your strength nor her aim to be able to fight back… I don’t think that I’ll be useful in combat. That’s why I want to leave, everyday we have to fight to survive and I barely do anything other than hiding behind you, I want to be more useful”

“Are you kidding?” he pulls her cheek “If it wasn’t for you we will be already dead… you saved us more times than I can count, anyone can shoot or use a knife, but not everyone can heal like you do”

She looks up at his eyes “You think so?”

“I know so…” he smiles down at her.

“Thank you” she hugs him hiding her face on his chest “I bet that we can end up in S City together”

They stood in silence for a couple of minutes. It wasn’t an uncomfortable silence, but rather the type of silences that one person makes with someone who they feel comfortable with.

“If I need to be honest, I don’t care where I am, as long as I’m with you” he rests his chin on her head closing his eyes “You are the only important person I got in my life, so let’s stay together until the last day…

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(̶̢̢̧̢̢̢̡̧̧̛̛̛̛̰̭̙͙̼̤͕̠̥͔͇͔͚͙̲͖̟̹̘̼̠̟̭̮̞̞͉̥̙̣̙͉̰̹̲̤̦̬̼̤̬̞͓̺͓̥̻̘̞̖̭̳̙̼̳̣͇̩̦͚̯̜͕̱̰̳̉̈́̏̽́̑̄̈́́̉̓̐͂̀̽̈́̍̑͆̈́̉̉̊̇̾̉̀̓̄̈͗̆̍̃̔̀̊͆͂̑͑̿͒̀͂̿͋͆́̌͋̈́̑͛͒̈́͌̏̅̑̿̑̀͂͊̾̎͒̾̑̒̍̂̒͋̀͘͘̚̕̕͜͠ͅŶ̸̧̡̱͖̟͖̟͔͇̮͎̖̳̬͇̺̉̋̂͒̓͋͜͝ͅͅ/̷̨̧̡̧̡̡̡̧̡̢̛̫̗̥̫͈͉̲̱͓̮͉̹͉͕̰̰̼̺͉̹̪͔͍̥͚̯̲͕̬̤͕̱̠̦̺̯̣̟̩̲̠̯̼̝̫͙͈̱̟̭̼̠̺̗͕̟͕̟͓̗̱͕̱͖͙̪̗̻̦̹̝͈̤̮̰̤̦͕̥̤̮̼̳̞̝̞̫͔̣̫̣̳̻̭͖̠̪̟̞͈͙̲̰͓͇̲̗̠̗̦̺̳̩͎̠͓̬̥̻̏́͋̑̈́̔͐͗̆̎́̒̆͐̈́̎̉̆̍̐̋̋̐͒͗͐̆̐͛͒͒͑͐̄͋̎͐͆̽̀̑͑͑͒̊́̔̿̌͊̆̾͂͛̋̃̄̀́͊̃̈̋̌͛̂̇͑̆̓̑̈́̔̾̀̑̈̃͋̋̍͌̍̓̒̇̇͋̚͘̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅņ̶̧̨̢̧̨̨̛̛̹̻̥̻̫̦̗̖͎̳͉͙̺̝̱͈̳̰͚̬͇͙̹̪̣̭̪̩̞̥̩̯̼̭͖̲̦̱̼̙̠̜̞͈̗̣̥̲̟̰̖̺͙͙̖͙̮̤͉̪͉̠̮̻͖̪͔͉̭̽̽́͌̇̀̀͛̀͊͒̓͌̏͑̈́̾̌͒̆̾̂̂̿͊́̌̈́͋̉̓̆͗̏̾̃͊̅͒̊͐̏͊̎̓̿̊̐̎̀̍̏̅́͂̍̇̓̐̐̋͑̉̀̈̅́͌̍̏̅̈́͑̎̅̈́͆̓͑́̈́̽̓̐̐͐̋̂̈́̀̏̌͊̍́̿̈̾̌͑͂̓̒͌̀̓͂̀̅̅͘͘͘̚͘̚͘͘͜͜͜͠͝͠͝͠͝͝͠ͅ)̶̨̧̢̨̧̨̧̢̠̣͉̠̠͎̠̹͍̗̦̯̦̩̥̳̰̤͔̠͖̥̻̤̗͈̺̙͍͉͇͍͚͇̺̙̬̖̟̘̺̩͖̩̦͈̩̯̬̥͔͔̪̝̯͚͚̗̲͈̖̖͎̱̻̭͓̺̤͍̝̞̪̬͓̙͙̪̙͚͓̺͙̯̬̺̪̣͖̫͓͕̬̖̹̳̳̱̼̩̰̗͖̣͎̒̃̐̍͋͂̑́̏͑͛̑̏̔̚̕̕̚͜͜ͅ"

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) looks down at her new tablet where indicated the location of the new cell of 703. It was a little far away from where his last cell was… where she was standing.

Looking at the ripped doors, she enters into the cell and sees the door from the inside… it seems that he has been slamming the doors until he managed to rip them open. Besides the doors, there was nothing else that has been destroyed, as if his only goal was leave the cell.

She sees her notepad laying on the table and grabs it putting it on her pocket before exiting the cell.

She walks down to the hall and stops herself when she sees a sign in one of the halls… it was still tainted with blood. Before he could reach to her, 703 killed seven guards on his way. Was her life more important than the other seven that lost theirs? What kind of person kills someone in the name of other person?

Shaking her head, she silently apologizes at the guards that lost their lives trying to do their job and walks towards the new cell.

It was bigger than the last one, and it seems that it had more security as well. As soon as she enters the place with the door closing behind her, she sees 703 tied down on a bed. Somehow, he wasn’t struggling to break free, instead, he was calmly looking at ceiling.

“703” she walks towards him and starts untying him.

While taking the restrainers, he suddenly grabs her wrist stopping her from her actions and sits down looking down at his lap.

“703?” she tilts her head and looks at his hand.

His hold wasn’t tight enough to hurt her nor to leave a mark.

“Are you okay? Was the morphine more painful than the last one?” she sighs “They didn’t tell me what they injected you to—”

Pulling her towards his chest, he hugs her laying his head over hers.

“I’m glad to see you okay, if it wasn’t for the alarm I would had crushed that idiot Ironclad with my bare hands” he frowns a little.

With a blush on her cheeks, she looks down at her tablet and starts reading.

“S-So…” she clears her throat “I finished your psychological test but with the recent events like… you killing seven guards on your way to reach to me is… something I’d like to have an answer”

“They were on the way” he mutters uninterested.

“I need more details”

“…I don’t remember my name, I don’t remember how was my life before I was brought here… I don’t even remember how the stars look like… but you remind me of someone who I used to love”