Ch.22: Behind Doors.

Song: SHAED X ZAYN - Trampoline.

703 walks through a door and notices that he was in some kind of hospital, it was hard to tell. It was dark but the smell was similar like the medic wing from the lab. He manages to see a dim light coming from the crack under the door on the side of the hall.

He opens the door and sees Mr. Hyde pacing around the room while muttering under his breath. 703 glares at him but there was something inside of him that told him to just watck, the man in front of him looked like Mr. Hyde yet there was something unusual with him... he looked more human. 703 sees documents with a couple of numbers on the table and walks towards them trying to read what's written on them.

Before he gets a hold of them, he feels being pulled away from the room waking up from the dream.

703 looks around the room and sees his doctor walking up towards him.

"Hello there..." she smiles at him "How are you feeling?"

He groans as he slowly sits up "I've been there for a couple of minutes, why do I feel so tired?" he speaks through the oxygen mask.

"Well, it was a couple of minutes in the dream but out here it was two hours and thirty-two minutes" she looks at her tablet "You've been handling it pretty well..." she sits on the bed "Care to tell me what you saw?"

"Not a lot..." he sighs "I didn't get anything from that... I just walk into a room seeing the parasite walking by one side to the other... except that he didn't seem... infected, he was working on some papers, all I could see were a couple of numbers... 94626 or something similar like that"

"Right... maybe you saw Dr. Beau before he was infected, from your dreams you can see everything from Hyde and Beau point of view... that's a great discovery, 703" she pats his head.

"Is it?" he looks at her with a little expectation on his eyes.

She nods and gets up removing the patches "I can look up those numbers in Dr. Beau's files instead of reading them one by one" she takes off his mask.

"You are not mad at me anymore?" he tilts his head looking at her.

She stands silent for a couple of seconds "You said that if I were with you, you wouldn't be infected and that's a lie..." she stares at him "I left everything behind in order to get here... it wasn't easy nor delightful but it took me here..."

"(Y/n)..."

"703... I would like nothing more than to change the past but I can't live in regret forever"

"It's fine..." he cups her cheeks looking at her eyes "You don't need to explain yourself to me..."

She sighs and rests her forehead on his. 703 kisses the tip of her nose.

"Now, I don't want to dismiss your feelings but I want that Anti-I8 drug thing" 703 mutters.

She chuckles lightly and nods.

"Very well..." she smiles and gets up walking to her desk.

703 doesn't take his eyes off her as she walks back next to him and injects him the liquid on his arm.

"It'll take a good minute to make full effect, I'll still wait two minutes, just in case"

"Okay" he gets up and grabs her from her waist lifting her from the ground walking towards her desk.

She giggles and grabs his shoulders wrapping her legs around his waist to steady herself. 703 sits her on her desk and places his hands on her cheeks. (Y/n) smiles at him as he slowly leans down to her lips.

"Not yet, 703" she smiles placing a thumb on his lips.

"I know, I know..." he hides his face in her neck as fingers started tapping impatiently her waist.

She chuckles softly and runs her fingers on his hair making him groan in pleasure. She smiles as she starts thinking on the similarities of him and a clingy cat.

"Now?" he mutters against her skin.

"No..."

He sighs and fastens the tap on her waist.

"Feeling impatient, 703?"

"Yes, keep petting my head..."

She chuckles and kisses the side of his head. 703 moves his head slightly away from her neck and looks at her eyes as she smiles and cups his cheek.

"Now?"

"Now..."

"Finally" he leans down and kisses her.

(Y/n) kisses him back resting her hands on his shoulders as he places his hand on the back of her head intensifying the kiss sucking her lower lip. She moans lowly feeling his other hand gripping her waist, he takes this as an opportunity to explore her mouth with his tongue. She grips his shoulders as he sucks her tongue and moves back leaving a little string of saliva between their lips.

703 smiles at her and kisses her cheek moving his lips down to her neck. Taking a deep breath on her skin, he feels her flowery scent mixed with the distinctly smell of hospital...

He wonders what she tastes like...

"703!" she pulls him apart grabbing him by his shoulders.

He looks at her face and sees her red cheeks and wide eyes.

"What?" he tilts his head.

"I-I could feel your teeth digging up in my skin, they are very sharp by the way..." she chuckles nervously and places a hand on her neck "I can't afford to have visible bite marks"

"So... Can I leave them in places where they can't see them?" he moves closer again with a smirk on his face.

"W-Well... I certainly wouldn't mind but..."

"Just say the word, Dr. (L/n)..." he kneels in front of her and snakes his fingers under her skirt "I respect you way too much to do something that you don't feel comfortable with..." he rests his face on her thigh and looks up at her eyes.

She stares down at him and nods.

"I didn't hear you" he slowly move his fingers up.

"Fine... you are free to leave marks anywhere you want..."

"Thank you, Dr. (L/n)" he gently lifts up her skirt kissing her thigh as he moves her legs to his shoulders placing his hands on her waist.

She bites her lips and holds onto the edge of the table as his hands grips her waist keeping her in place. His lips kiss her skin running his tongue from one side to the other. He looks up at her face seeing her red cheeks. With a smirk on his face, he shows her his sharp teeth as he slowly sinks them in her thigh, she covers her mouth to keep herself quiet as he lets go of her thigh and starts leaving bite marks. When he felt satisfied, he moved to her other thigh and sinks in his teeth.

It was something that he was longing for a long time.

"703!"

He moves away from her thighs looking up at her and then looks down at her waist seeing his nails dug up in her skin and noticeable bite marks in her thighs that were drawing a little blood. He places a hand on her chest pushing her down on the desk and licks the blood from her thighs lifting her shirt running his tongue on the side on her waist where he left marks from his nails.

She shivers and moans gaining the attention from her experiment. He straddles her and places his hands on her breasts massaging them over her clothes.

"703" she bites her hand "T-This is getting a little out of hand..."

703 tilts his head "Would you rather having my mouth then?" he grips her breasts.

She opens her mouth to answer him but her tablet rang interrupting them. 703 glares the device and reaches towards it to destroy it.

She manages to grab it first reading her new assignments. Moving off her, he knows that once she grabs her tablet, it'll be useless to try and gain her attention, he helps her sit up as she keeps her eyes on her tablet and hugs her laying his head on her shoulder.

"I have to leave; new interns are coming and Dr. Lace wants me to give them a little presentation in the new study"

"Can I come?" he mutters against her skin.

"I probably shouldn't..."

"Come on, I was promised a treat and I couldn't enjoy it fully, so I deserve something else... besides, I'm the study..."

"Well..." she thinks for a second "Will you behave in a room filled with curious people?"

"No..."

She crosses her arms and raises an eyebrow.

"I'll try..."