Chapter 2 - Hypnotic

(Third Person POV)

"Move" The deep voice growls behind her. Madalyne's whole body starts to tense and her cheeks are red. She finds herself slowly turning to the stranger. Once again their grazes meet.

"Sorry? What did you just say?" Madalyne blurts and instantly regrets as the boy's jaw clenches and his face flushes with anger. However, she isn't going to lose her confidence.

"Are you deaf? Leave!" The stranger growls while gritting his teeth. His 6'2 tall figure hovers over her with his eyes looking straight in hers.

"Why should I? I got the seat first!" Madalyne hisses. Who does he think he is? Last time she checked, the table was not booked.

"Listen girl, I am in no mood for this so move out of my seat." He snaps back. His head boils with anger while clenching his fist.

However Madalyne has other plans "I think the fuck not," She smirks, taking the seat she claimed first. Just because he is some scary and bulky looking boy, does not mean Madalyne will be scared; she has to act strong.

The stranger is no longer alone. Four other tall frames gather behind him. Two of them have blonde hair and pale skin who happen to be twins and the other has ginger hair with freckles all over his face. All of them have blue eyes. Except the fourth guy, whose grey eyes are fixed somewhere else around the library.

"Hey, new girl, please leave before X does something," Says one of the twins.

'So this mysterious guy is X. X? Xander? Xayden?' Madalyne thinks.

"No I will not. It is mine from now on. I don't see your name written here. So you leave before I do something," Madalyne finishes. X just stands there dumbfounded.

In his mind, he wonders how someone can dare to talk to him like that. He is feared all around the campus. No one ever dared to claim or even come near to his seat.

On the other hand, his body relaxes upon hearing her light voice. He could hear her talking forever and never get tired. But he again thinks to himself that she might be one of those bitches who act feisty to get attention. However something about her honey brown eyes seems different.

"Look I get it you think that you can rule everyone here but I'm not one of them. Is this your library? Huh? I claimed this seat first so I will sit here. You and your mates can sit somewhere else. And if you think your empty threats can scare me, you are wrong, X," Madalyne had enough of this stranger's bullshit. She goes back to reading her book as if nothing just happened. Xavier's friends stare at her then give Xavier teasing smirks. Xavier needs to put her in place.

"You-," He gets cut off.

"And one more thing. I. Am. Not. New. Here." Madalyne emphasizes each word. Xavier doesn't know that because he has not been on campus in more than three months and Madalyne joined almost three months ago.

Xavier cannot help but stare at the mesmerizing beauty but her words, not so much.

"Goodbye X" With that Madalyne leaves.

.........................................................

Madalyne's POV

Breathe in

Breathe out

Breathe it

Breathe out

"What the fuck just happened!" I let out a whisper. Who the hell is he? I have never seen him since I joined. Oh no! I just realized I told him too many harsh things.