Chapter 9 - Pin-drop

Madalyne's POV

Madalyne's POV

"Are you fucking kidding me?! Yesterday all these happened and you are telling me now! Arghh!!" Sarah yells at us as we make our way to the library.

"WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU THEN THAT NIGHT? AND DON'T YELL AT ME! YOU TOLD HIM MY NAME, DRUNK OR NOT!" At this point I don't even care who heard me. I am not in the right mind to hear anyone's shouting and complaining.

"Guys! Calm down, they can hear us!" I look around only to find a few pairs of eyes staring at us; one of them being Chloe.

"Chloe!!" Sarah rushes over to Chloe. She throws her arms around her so lightly, hugging her. 

"Hey guys," Chloe mutters as walks over to us. I don't meet my gaze with her, neither does Selena. I realize that I am wearing her hoodie. I quickly take it off and give it back to her with a low firm "Thank you".

"No you kee-," I cut her off, "Take it." I leave them after that then rush to the library. I enter the science row; searching for something but don't know what. This is when my panic attack starts; sweat rolls over my forehead as I keep wiping it. It happens anywhere and anytime which I don't understand why.

My heart thuds against my chest; my throat grows dry. My breathing increases as I close my eyes, trying to calm myself down. I know thinking about what happened in the club will trigger me even more. I need an escape, right now!

Adjusting myself, I begin looking for some books for my lab experiments when I feel a hand gripping my waist.

{Mature Scene Ahead}

"Ahh-," A hand muffles my mouth when I startle. I feel myself melting under the grip's warmth.

"Shhh, darling.... Keep quiet....," Xavier!! What the hell-

"Stop thinking so much and enjoy," He whispers in my ear after moving the hair aside gently. I instantly close my eyes as I feel his hand sliding down my stomach. I feel so relaxed.

"X-Xavier.....," I whisper looking into his blue eyes. His gaze burns right through my soul. He wraps his other hand around my throat. I feel myself getting wet under his touch. His hand glides inside my pants.

"You look so good with my hands all over you," His tattooed veiny hand tightens around my neck when he kisses the back of it. I can't help but close my eyes. His fingers rub my heated core as I moan faintly. His pace fastens, making me squirm under him. I want him to fuck me so badly now.

"Ahh... mmm... Xavier... please," I beg him since I can't wait to release. The anticipation is making me want to scream aloud.

"That's right, love. Beg for it," Xavier whispers under his breath.

"Please!"I don't even care who hears me. I feel his erection growing behind me. Not being able to help myself, I begin grinding against his groin. I feel myself so close to my release.