Chapter 8 - Blood

Xavier's POV

Xavier's POV

"Where the hell do you think you are going?" Madalyne throws her captivating glare at me. She looks cute when she does that. However, I notice her wearing a large hoodie. Whose fucking hoodie is that? My head boils making me want to rip that off.

"What now?" I growl at her rolling my eyes. I gaze at her, overwhelmed by the aura of fearlessness around her.

"What now?? Really? Will you tell me what you are doing here? You were never in this class before!" Fuck! Her boldness is making me feel somewhat aroused. Xavier, calm down buddy.

"So what? I enrolled my name because I want to other than that I don't have to explain anything else to you," I try to get past her when she again stopped me by gripping my upper arm with her hand. Fuck! I freeze when her touch sends hundred bolts of electricity through my veins.

A few chuckles can be heard from behind me when Madalyne makes a face as if she is about to burst. I send a glare to my mates and her friends shutting them off. There is this awkward silence when the professor clears his throat. This dude is so infuriating.

"Is there any problem? If not then I would like to announce that the class is over," The professor declares waiting for us to leave. With one last stare, Madalyne finally turns around to leave as we do the same.

"Um, Miss Liebert, can I talk to you for a second?" The professor motions the black-haired girl who I assume is Selena. Ignoring them, we all leave the class.

"Hey Sarah, darling," This two can be so cringe. Leo moves over to Sarah as she blushes rolling her eyes. The look on Madalyne's face is so hilarious when she glares at them frowning and her mouth slightly open.

"What the fuck! Sarahhh!" Here we go again. How much can this girl fight? I find myself rolling my eyes at her drama.

"Uh-um- Mady..... this is Leo and Leo this is Mady.... One of my best friends I told you guys about," Sarah introduces them.

"I am pretty sure we all know that by now, don't we, mate?" Leo smirks over to me as I clench my jaw. I had enough with this shit. I am going to deal with this bastard later.

"This is unbelievable- hold on! You fucking told them my name, didn't you Sarah?" Madalyne asks as she figures out.

"Um.. Madalyne I am so sorry, I was so drunk that I didn't realize. Mady I am sorry...," Sarah apologizes over and over again as Madalyne storms out of the building. Reaching outside, she turns her head to give me one last look which screams 'Stay away from me'.

Hmm we will see about that.

...........................

Economics is our next class so we head towards the lecture hall. I cannot help but wonder about last night; about how she screamed my name in pleasure while I fucked her all night. I am going to have to take her again for her little attitude.

"What the fuck is wrong with that Professor Jonathan? He asks too many questions," Charlie whines as we settle down on our designated seats. Students freeze as they see me; I never show up before any lecture.

"I don't want to ruin my day by thinking about literature class, mate," Thomas growls as he takes out his book.

"Lads, let's go to the library after this class. Sarah and her friends will be there," Leo states before going back to typing on his phone.

"I don't think that is a good idea, mate," Joseph says looking at me. I know what they are thinking.

"Why not? We will go!" I inform the guys in a firm tone closing the conversation. I have known these boys since junior school. They know about my family and me; pretty much everything about me.

The professor enters the class and starts the boring lecture. Her words muffled as I think back of the time when we first met.

-

Blood is everywhere. I cannot stop the bleeding. I cannot even go home for help because I got kicked out. With my clothes and books, they left me outside to freeze in bitter cold.

Why?

Because I chose to play football instead of coming back home early.

A player from the opposite team pushed me on the ground on purpose. He envies that I can play better than any of his team mates. I try to wash the blood from the cut which is only making the bleeding worse. I need something to stop the bleeding. I try to reach for my backpack from the locker only to fail. I cannot even stand up.

"Here, take this and cover the blood," A blonde boy offers a towel which I instantly take. It stinks too much. I have had many cuts before but this one is painful.

"Put pressure on it," He yells as we both hold the towel on my right knee. I have never seen him here before. Is he new?

"Jo! Jo! Mum is calling! Jo-," Another identical boy comes running inside the locker room. His eyes widen as he looks at the scene before him. They both wear almost the same outfits. Who are they?

"Oh no! He is bleeding so much!" The other twin says as he joins in, taking something out of his backpack. After some time, the bleeding stops when the boy dressed my knee with a bandage cloth.

"Thanks, I can take it from here," I sat in the corner with my head down not wanting to talk to them.

"No problem, mate. Our mother says to help anyone who is hurt," Joseph smiles widely as he and his twin stand next to each other, looking at me.

"I am Joseph and this is Tommy," Joseph introduces as his twin slaps his head.

"It is Thomas," Thomas offers his hand which I don't accept. I don't want to talk to anyone right now. Why can't they just leave?

"Today we came here to meet the principal as from now on-," We turn our head when we hear a scream.

"AHHH! BLOOODD!" A red-head boy screams, standing on the door. Shit! I need to clean up this mess up the floor before anyone comes. I know this guy; he is from the opposite team. His name is Charlie.

"Shhh! Shut up!" I cannot take this anymore. These people need to leave.

"Okay, come down!" They are still standing here. I hate people so much. Charlie is standing there terrified.

"Nobody should know about this," I shout at them.

"Okay, we promise, it's our little secret," Joseph finishes. They later convince Charlie to keep quiet as he looked like he was about to cry as if he just witnessed a murder.

Later that day, somehow the twins found me wandering on the streets so they begged their parents to take me with them. And since then, until my parents decided to take me back in a few months later, I stayed at their house. I am so grateful for them.

Few months later we met Leo outside the school. His parents were heavy drinkers which caused them to fight a lot so he used to stay out of his house all the time. I don't know what I would be without them.

-

"Ding-ding-ding-ding," My thoughts cut off when the bell rings. Off to the library now.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Thanks for reading
Mystoria
Peace out-