Chapter 24 - You hurt her!

Xavier's POV

Xavier's POV

"X, you have got to stop! You had enough for tonight!" Joseph yells, pulling the drink away from me but I snatch it back, gulping all of it. I keep looking around, wondering where Madalyne is. Her friends and my mates and brothers; everyone is here at the bar but my angel isn't.

'Why would she be here? You hurt her!'

"She is not coming, mate," Joseph smirks, taking a sip of his drink then gets up leaving the bar. Loud laughter echoes through the fresh breeze, followed by some cheers. I turn around to see drunk Thomas and Charlie singing a song in an ear shuttering vocal. And Atlas is clapping at their blood-boiling performance.

"Idiots," I whisper under my breath. I take out my phone and begin reading messages and emails from the company. There is a lot of pending work that I need to go through. My phone rings as my assistant calls me.

"Sir, the producer agreed to the deal. Thirty Chevrolets will be delivered to the Las Vegas race by the end of the week," Richard utters in a serious tone.

"Good, inform me when the Las Vegas show takes place and send me all the important emails; I'll be back by tomorrow," I hang up. Still no sign of Madalyne.

"Hey, handsome," A girl in a short skirt and bikini top appears with a seductive smile on her face. She takes a sit beside me, crossing her legs and her claws trace my arm, making me look away from her.

"Aww. Are you upset? I may help you take your mind off......," I am not in the mood for this so I turn away from her.

"What is your name, sexy?" She still doesn't get the hint.

"My name is none of your business so fuck off," I send her my dangerous glare which makes her move away a little but the smirk returns.

"Ohh.... I see....you are angry..... maybe you can take out your anger at me.... Daddy," I want to burst out laughing at her words. Daddy? I bet I am the younger one. She stands up and hovers over me, bringing her face near my ears.

"How? By beating the shit out of you? Cause that's how I take out my anger," I smirk seeing her shocked face. I know I am being rude but I don't care. That's how I am. I push away my last drink and begin to get up when small hands grab my arm. I look at the about 5 feet 3 inch figure.

"Why are you so upset? Let's go to your room and I can make you relaxed," I am this close to punching her. Her seductive smirk, touches and looks doesn't affect me at all. I cannot help but think about Madalyne, her heart clenching smile and mesmerizing eyes.

"Look, fuck off before I do something bad," If she was a man, she'd be six feet underground right now. My eyes flicker to the angel standing in the distance, watching me with a poker face. She rolls her eyes then heads to the table where the guys are sitting. I took steps towards her when the girl grips me again. Doesn't she know what 'no' means?

"Come on-,"

"Heyyy, pretty lady. Want a drink?" Joseph appears taking the seat I was on. Then Thomas appears from behind the girl. She looks irritated that she cannot not come with me. She is stuck with them. Nodding to Thomas, I head towards the table.

"Madalyne.....," I try to call for her but she turns her gaze and everyone stares at us with the glow of......hope in their eyes??? Madalyne gets up and walks away. I begin to follow her when Chloe stops me.

"Please, just leave her alone. Why don't you go back to her?" Chloe motions to the girl at the bar. I don't have time for this right now. I need to see Madalyne.

"Chloe, move or I will make you," It doesn't take even a second for her to move. I rush to the round house where Madalyne ran off to.

"Madalyne, please, now don't tell me you are upset because you saw that girl with me........She came to me....Madalyne please, come out," As soon as I say these words, a door opens. Madalyne appears from the bathroom door. Her emotionless expression is clenching my heart.

'You did this Xavier' My subconsciousness says that.

"No, I am not mad at you for being with any other girl. It is not my place. I just came to tell that maybe we should stay away from each other," Tears brim in her eyes, "You were right Xavier, I might be triggered in future but I don't want that to be because of you."

"The day you took me on a date, was the best day of my life and I want to have more days like that but my mental health is going to make it harder for both of us. I know you want to understand me, for you I am the first person you ever want to understand and for me you are the first person I want to open up my heart to.

But I don't know how to. I really don't. It is just a fling right?..... Right?" Her words send a stinging pulse through my heart. She isn't wrong though, it was suppose to be just a one-night-stand.

"Maybe...... I don't fucking know!......," I let out a deep breath, "Perhaps you are right, we should stay away from each other, if that's what you want. You're right, it was just a fling, that's all I do. Right. I am going to stay away from you, always," No emotion passes through me as I utter those words. After all, why should I?

I leave the house immediately, without glancing at her.

She's right........

...........................

"Take out the jet, Lucas. I am leaving for Cambridge now,"

"But-,"

"I said now!"

........................

{Damn, that broke my heart}
Thanks for reading
Vote and Comment
Mystoria-