chapter nine

songs

sex on fire by kings of leon
michelle by sir chloe
just the same by charlotte lawrence

author note: this chapter has filthy smut, you have been warned!

chapter nine

The next day you decide to avoid him at all cost. You hate him. You couldn't even remember the fight that well but you know you hate him.

There are quite a few reasons, and the most important is that there is something about him that makes you forget them all.

Because of that, you feel the frustration growing in your body, and you know soon enough it's going tu burn you from inside.

You get off your car, taking the coffee tray and cursing as one of the coffees spills on the floor. Groaning, you try to put the five orders carefully on the box. The clock on your wrist tells you you already are ten minutes late, so you run to the stairs. Carefully enough not to spill more drink while walking the faster you can.

When you're on the first floor you run to the elevator. The door's closing already so you try to stop it with your voice. "Wait!"

You can see a man in there but the door closes anyway. You start pushing the button frenetically.

"Come on..."

The door suddenly opens, and the same man you were cursing at in your mind smiles at you from inside.

"Thank you" you murmur, and feel his eyes on you as you press the eighth floor on your side of the elevator.

Your eyes meet when you look at him again, and a smirk appears on his face. You look at his leather jacket, then at his dark pants. He is tall and attractive; blonde hair, green eyes, and really fit.

"Running late?" He asks.

You take a deep breath. You were not late until Penelope called you on your way to the coffee shop. As soon as she realized where you were she asked you to bring her something. Morgan, Spencer, and Emily were with her, so you ended up buying three coffees with milk and one black for Reid.

"Is it too obvious?"

"Hope your boss isn't too harsh," he says, looking at the bright button on your side and laughing by himself.

"You have no idea"

Rolling your eyes you end up looking at his side of the buttons; he has pressed the eighth floor too. You raise one of your eyebrows when the door opens and he walks out with you. "I don't remember seeing you here before"

"I don't remember seeing you here before either," he says, opening the door of the office for you. "I would not forget, definitely"

A smile appears on your face again, and you feel your cheeks turning red as soon as you notice he is flirting with you.