chapter fifteen

Author note:

Hello!
I'm sorry it took me so much time to post again i've been so stressed out studying. I wanted to have the next chapter already written, so i could post it right away after this and not leave you all hanging buuut i'm a little bit impulsive and i can't wait for you to read this! Soooo, here we go.

Also, i think in the next chapter you're finally going to find out about the whole story about (y/n) past! 

Anyway i hope you enjoy this chapter<3 and thank you thank you thank you for reading, commenting and giving me your feedback/opinions, i LOVE to read it!

Also, veeery important:

Trigger warnings: Mention of rape and assault!

Songs

You're in love by Taylor Swift

You can hear it in the silence, you can feel it on the way home, you can see it with the lights out. You're in love, true love.

Lucky ones by Lana Del Rey

Baby get into my car, got a bad desire. You know we'll never leave if we don't get out now. You're careless con and you're a crazy liar. But baby nobody compare to the way you get down.

Chapter fifteen

Chapter fifteen

I

"I don't know, it sounds like cupid's nemesis to me..."

You look up to Spencer, and what starts as a smile turns into a laugh when the rest of the team gives him an odd look.

"He has brutally killed at least six people," Hotch says, frowning and focusing on his papers.

Penelope makes a face, you can see her through the screen. Hotch decided to discuss the case on the plane since you were running out of time. You have been less than five minutes on it, the only thing you know is that there is a killer on the loose, and apparently it kills couples in public places.

Spencer closes his mouth, looking down.

"The first couple was in a car, parked at a national park at midnight when the unsub appeared. The second couple was found in a dark alley, their friends said they were out on a date. The last couple was found in a motel..." Penelope clarifies, while you look down at the carpet you're holding.

"So the unsubs targets people showing public display of affection," you say, frowning. "He may be resentful towards love, or sex. We all know what stabbing means. Maybe he sees something he can't have and wants to destroy it." Then, you quickly look at Spencer. "I mean..."