chapter seventeen

Author's note:

I'm so sorry for disappearing but I'm finally back! School got prettyyyy dense at the end of the semester so I had to take a break from writing. Anyway, I have had a lot of time to think about this and I know exactly how I want to end this fic so let me tell you some news!

1. This fic will have two parts, but I'm not going to make a new book because I'm lazy and literally way too indecisive, and making a new cover is going to kill me so... I will divide this book into part one and part two!

2. I already fixed the disclaimer at the beginning, and now you can see it's called "Part I / Summary and Cast " because yes! I made a cast! It was fun to do it (even though now, looking at it make me feel like I'm watching one of my grandma's novelas), so if you want you can see the main characters and how I imagine the side characters (as Andrew, Jason, and Matthew (rip))!

3. By fixing that part, I re-read the first chapters, and oh my god... from the bottom of my heart sorry, and thank you so much for keep reading despite some grotesque grammatical errors (I already fixed them I think)! I have learned a lot by writing this fic, but I'm still on it so thank you so much for being nice about it<3.

4. As always, thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting. I love reading your thoughts! 🤍

Songs

Dusk til down by Zayn

"But you'll never be alone
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn"

Scary love by the neighbourhood

"Baby, you got me worried. Your love is scaring me, no one has ever cared for me as much as you do. I need you here."

Fire on fire by Sam Smith

"Fire on fire would normally kill us. With this much desire, together we're winners. They say we're out of control and some say we're sinners. But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms"

 But don't let them ruin our beautiful rhythms"

I

"What does she wants, again?"

He is folding his shirt inside of his pants and buckling his belt, while you move across the room, picking your clothes from last night.

"She wants to speak about the accident"

"Why?" You frown, putting a tight shirt on top of your bra. You're still on your panties since you woke up only a few minutes ago, and he let himself enjoy the show you're making while running around trying to search for your pants, at least for a second.