epilogue

Author's note

Okay, so... there is a lot of emotional damage here and I'm truly and deeply sorry!

It took me so long to write because i wanted to have everything done (the cast and the prologue for Part II!) because i know you're going  to want to what happens after this! I will probably post it tonight!

Also, i was writing and i then i realize... they're in a hospital... in Seattle. So of course i had to do a criminalmindxgreysanatomy crossover but don't worry if you don't watch the show! There are only a few names i throw in there but it doesn't really affect the plot hehe i love greys.🤠

Anyway, once again, sorry for the trauma, the angst and the emotional damage. I will compensate it all in the second part, i swear!

Oh!
Ps: you're going to hate someone so much in this chapter!!!

Songs

The Night We Met by Lord Huron

"I had all and then most of you
Some and now none of you
Take me back to the night we met
I don't know what I'm supposed to do
Haunted by the ghost of you
Oh, take me back to the night we met"

My Tears Ricochet by Taylor Swift

"I didn't have it in myself to go with grace
'Cause when I'd fight, you used to tell me I was brave
And if I'm dead to you, why are you at the wake?
Cursing my name, wishing I stayed
Look at how my tears ricochet"

If the world was ending (feat. Julia Michaels)

"I know, you know, we know
You weren't down for forever and it's fine
I know, you know, we know
We weren't meant for each other and it's fine"

"I know, you know, we know You weren't down for forever and it's fineI know, you know, we know We weren't meant for each other and it's fine"

I

When Strauss gets into the crime scene, a few minutes after the ambulance leaves, there is nothing but the evidence that confesses the hideous sequence of events that took place in the room.

People from the crime scene investigation come in and out of the site, placing yellow tape around the only body left there, and taking pictures of everything. However, her eyes seem to catch something completely different from them.

She doesn't see the blood, neither does she notice the place where Andrew lays. She doesn't see the sharp knife on the floor, nor the gun that almost took your life.