chapter eighteen

Author's note:

Hello!

Okay so this is one of the longest chapters I have written for this fic and it's pretty complete because it has friendship, it has romance, it has action, it has filthy smut, of course, and it even has soft!Hotch soooo I really hope you like it!

However, I need to say something. I already wrote the next chapter and you all have a biiiiiiig storm coming, please prepare yourselves and do not hate me for what is going to happen. As I always say when I make terrible life decisions, it is for the plot!

That's it, i think I'm going to post the next chapter tomorrow.
As always thank you for reading and commenting, ily!

Songs

She by Harry Styles

She lives in daydreams with me
She's the first one that I see

You Can Be The Boss by Lana del Rey

The liquor on your lips, the liquor on your lips
The liquor on your lips makes you dangerous
I knew it was wrong, I'm beyond it
I tried to be strong but I lost it.

Lucky Ones by Lana del Rey

Every now and then, the stars align
Boy and girl meet by the great design
Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones?
Everybody told me love was blind
Then I saw your face and you blew my mind
Finally, you and me are the lucky ones this time
Boy get into my car, got a bad desire

Every now and then, the stars align Boy and girl meet by the great designCould it be that you and me are the lucky ones?Everybody told me love was blindThen I saw your face and you blew my mindFinally, you and me are the lucky ones this timeBoy ge...

I

There are two small packets on top of your desk, a white one, formal in all of its senses, and a beautiful red one, with gold details and cursive writing.

You have been writing your report about the case in Baltimore for at least three hours, so you decide it is time for a break. Taking a folder, and the two packets, you stand up.

Emily raises one of her eyebrows, as soon as she notices you're leaving her. "Where are you going?"

"Oh, i just have a question for Hotch." You explain, quickly walking to his office.

You don't notice the way she raises her eyebrows, nor the way she smiles, amused. "Mhm"

There are two knocks on the door of his office before you hear him.

"Come in"

He is talking on the phone but makes a movement with his hand that lets you know he is almost done. You walk into his office, feeling his eyes on you, and locking the door behind you.