chapter seven

Author's note

Okay so i know i kind of disappeared last month but I'M ALIVE!

I died in December because of school and then i spent half of January trying to catch up with friends and family and also writing but i swear to god i wrote like five versions of these chapters because i couldn't decide! Oh my god i'm having verbal vomit but !! i have missed you all so much and i have missed reading your comments !!!

So, here i am and as a compensation for all of the time without any update I'M DOING A SIX CHAPTER MARATHON !!!

I will be posting for the next 24 hours hehew

I feel like a looooot is going to happen in this next chapters so get ready because there is smut, cute moments, sad moments, terribly sad moments, more smut and emotional damage ! (In no particular order)
And i know i told you there was not going to be more emotional damage but there is something i planned since the beginning of the novel —i don't really know if you guys already suspect something about it 👀, i think some of you do— and it's happening soon.

I also had the time to organize my ideas and i came to the conclusion that this second part is going to have at least 20 chapters!

Okay i'll stop writing and let you read!

Oh and of course, thank you again for reading and for waiting for the update🤎 I also have noticed there are some new readers and i wanted to say welcome and thank you so much!!🤍 I love reading your thoughts!

And haven't had the chance to read the comments from the last chapter so i'll do it right now, sorry again for being so late!

Songs

Still into you by Paramore.

"Some things just
Some things just make sense
And one of those is you and I
Some things just
Some things just make sense
And even after all this time"

Teenage dream by Katy Perry

"My heart stops
When you look at me, just one touch
Now, baby, I believe this is real
So take a chance and don't ever look back"

"My heart stopsWhen you look at me, just one touchNow, baby, I believe this is realSo take a chance and don't ever look back"

I

"It was stupid"

You walk across the room, looking for the white dress that is somewhere on the floor.