chapter twenty two

Author's note

Helloooooo

Bestiessss have you notice how in every single season finale there is some huge dramatic event? Well, this is the season finale of the first part of Bad Desire so prepare yourself!

It took me so long because I'm back at school and I have so much to do, and also, I wanted these few chapters to be special so I'm posting two in a row! (I will probably post chapter twenty three in a few hours<3)

This chapter was fun to write because it's like the team's perspective, and it focuses on their working the case! I think you're going to have a few questions and theories, just like them, and I would absolutely love to hear them!

Also thank you so much for reading, voting, and commenting!

Hope you enjoy what you're about to read. Even though I think it will make you feel stressed.

Sorry about that🤠

Songs

No Body No Crime by Taylor Swift

"She thinks I did it but she just can't prove it
No, no body, no crime
I wasn't letting up until the day he died"

Favorite crime by Olivia Rodrigo

"Those things I did
Just so I could call you mine
The things you did
Well, I hope I was your favorite crime"

"Those things I didJust so I could call you mineThe things you didWell, I hope I was your favorite crime"

It was way too fast and violent.

Those are the first thoughts on your mind when your brain starts functioning again.

You can't really recall what happened, you're way too numb to make it make sense.

The only thing you know is your body feels heavy, and your head is palpitating while trying to fight the urges to close your eyes again.

Right before closing your eyes, you see him inside of your mind.

Hotch.

Even though you're almost losing your conscience you can't help but wonder.

Would he notice?

After all that happened would he care?

I