By chance

It was raining, I just got done training with the team. I open my umbrella, about to walk home to megumi, (we are roommates😏)

Walking on the sidewalk, a car stops next to me, the window rolls down, if I didn't know any better I would have ran for my life, as the window rolled down I saw it was just Gojo sensei.

"Need a ride? "

Oh no, it's fine, I'm almost home.

"No, please let me take you home "

I didn't feel like arguing with him, my eyes shift to the passenger seat, there was a female next to him. I got into the back seat, and thanked him. My heart kinda hurt seeing this, I shouldn't have feelings for my sensei, it's wrong. She started to become more flirtatious with him. I put my earphones in and block out her voice. That push up bra wasn't fooling anyone. Her voice was so annoying, she sounded like she smoked 40 packs of cigarettes. I look at Gojo to see he looks kinda annoyed. Maybe it was my presence, I tried to not over think it too much.

We made it to my place, megumi was waiting outside on the porch, I ran up to him and hugged him. I used to have the biggest crush on him, but I pushed those feelings aside, plus I doubt he thinks of me in that way. We are best friends, I don't wanna ruin that relationship between us. He always seemed kinda serious around the others, but he was always himself with me I admired that.

I thanked Gojo once more, and headed inside. We watched a movie, and fell asleep on the futon. It was cold, but didn't want to move, because it would wake him up. He wrapped his arms around me, he was warm so I didn't retaliate. I laid there until I fell asleep again.

I woke up to someone barging into the door, jumping on the bed. I groaned out of frustration, I was still tired, I just wanted to sleep my feelings away. When I saw it was itadori, I smiled. He suggested that we go to the mall with our team, so we could chill for a while. I agreed, I shook Megumi awake, he woke up with a small grin on his face, suspicious. I got up and took a shower, I didn't bother making breakfast, we could get food at the mall instead. Loud banging on the door, "hurry up!" I sighed, what do you want?!

"I have to pee! "

"The door is opened, and the curtains closed!"

The door opened, it was Megumi.

He washed his hands and left.

I quickly got out of the shower, and got dressed.

We waited for Megumi to take his shower and get ready. We headed off to the mall.

"So who's all coming?" I asked.

"Me, you, Megumi, Nobara, Panda,Inumaki,Maki,Todo, Nanami, and Gojo."

"why do you ask?"

"No reason, just wanted to know."

As we entered the mall, we were greeted by everyone. I ran up to panda, I hugged him, he was so fluffy, he hugged back, and almost crushed me while he was at it. He lifted me up, he gave me a piggy back ride. We were deciding where we should go. Itadori snatched me off of panda's back and dragged me to the magazine shop, he immediately went looking for Jennifer Lawrence ones.

I bought some manga for me and megumi since we liked the same ones, and usually read together. Next thing I know, im being dragged out of the magazine shop by Gojo. Well this was awkward, "soooooo..." I said.

"Yes? " he said

Where are we going?

"Oh, I wanted you to help me find an outfit "

"Why me? "

"Because you have good taste, unlike the others "

I giggled at his comment, he has only seen me out of uniform once, and that was when he dropped me off at my place. My outfit was a bit showy that day.

He started conversation, "so are you and Megumi a thing?"

no, of course not! I replied.

"So you guys just happen to be room mates then?"

Yes, what about it?

"Oh, nothing, just wanted to be clear about it."

That's odd, I thought to myself. We headed to a clothing shop, it.was pretty cool there. They had a good choice of clothes. We headed off to the shirts, I picked up a silky button up shirt, with long sleeves, gray cargos , a breathable tank top underneath, and some iridescent glasses. The glasses were just for fun though. He looked amazed at the choice, I blushed slightly at that. He went up and paid for it. He began dragging me to another store, it was filled with women's clothes.

"You want me choose clothes for your date later?" I said.

"Don't be ridiculous, im gonna pick some clothes for you "

I'm fine, I have plenty of clothes already, I said.

"No,no, I wanna do this for my student"

The thing about me is, I hate accepting things from others, IT hurts my pride, and I feel like I'm in debt to them.

"Please, Gojo sensei, this isn't necessary, I pleaded for him to just forget about it. Why don't we just get clothes for your girlfriend?"I asked.

"A girlfriend... You say?" He said this almost as if he was confused he even had a girl in the car with him.

The girl that was in the car with you yesterday, I replied.

"Oh, her, she wasn't my girlfriend, more of a..."

I stopped him, never mind I said, I picked up an orange hoodie, gray pants and a dainty necklace.

"Nice choice!" He said while he sped over to the panties area, my face was felt a hot sensation with lack of color to it.

I was not about to shop for panties and bras with him. Soon after he paid for the clothes we rushed out of the store, or more so I did, that was very embarrassing.

I looked up, and saw Gojo, he was looking down at me, he placed his hand on my forehead checking to see if I was sick. This only made my face hotter and made me turn away from him. I thanked him for the clothes he bought me.

"No problem, Y/n~" he said as we continue walking.

We meet up with the rest of the crew, in the food court. I rushed over to itadori, we began getting all the food we could get.

"Why did you leave earlier ?" He asked

Oh,nothing much, Gojo sensei wanted me to help him with something. I replied to him

"Oh, you don't say "

We sat back down at the table with the rest of them, their jaws were practically on the floor, as they looked at our trays.

"I didn't even know you could eat that much, Y/n" Nobara said

Well, I am a bit hungry, plus me and itadori planned on sharing our stuff, I said.

Megumi sat across from me and Gojo was beside him. I handed Megumi the bag, that was filled with our favorite manga. He looked so happy when he checked the bag. "Wow, Y/n, thanks!" He said. I smiled at him, so we could read them together later if you aren't busy I said.

"Heyyyyy, what about us."
The two voices synchronized,It was Gojo, and itadori.

I smiled nervously, you guys can come over if you want, what was I saying, this was me and Megumi's thing, inviting them would be ughhhhh, I thought to myself.

I told the rest if them they could come over too, and we could have a sleep over. They all cheered.

We had two extra guest rooms, we had some extra people with us, so we had to do the math.