Touch my heart

The sounds of slamming and kitchen appliances falling startled me late at night. I was concerned for megumis safety as the sounds suddenly come to a hault I froze , should I get up and open my door? Is megumi okay? My train of thought interrupted as my door slowly opened, it was completely silent .

"get up" light crept into my room as the door opened, the the covering the face of the tall silhouette with a strong build.

i didn't get up, i was leaking under the cover as my breath started to pace harder, the humidity from the sheets and covers exhausted my breathing. the footsteps reaching closer and closer to my bed. the air hit the top of spine as the cover was taken from over top of me.

"i said get up"

it was sukuna.

he didn't look pleased to be there, he didn't look happy at all.

"do what i say the first time, i shouldn't have to ask twice" he says with a cold tone.

"go wash up" he says, it wasn't a question.

i did what he asked because i didn't want to anger another soul once again. he places the towel and rag in my bed along with a t shirt, i guess it's laundry day because there wasn't a clean pair of pants in sight.

-

he ran my water for me, the water was so hot, i guess that's what he's used to.

i step in adjusting the temperature, the whole house is quiet all i hear is the water from the shower hitting the floor, and the door shut. solidarity and peace, not a single sound. my heart didn't feel so heavy anymore, maybe i needed this.

i dry myself off and step out of the shower , wrapping myself in a towel, and heading to my room, megumi no where in sight as well as sukuna. the feeling pitted my stomach, i miss them.

i open my door and sit in my bed, and out my t shirt on rummaging for pants.

"i got these for you, your clothes are in the wash, megumi will dry them when it's done." sukunas voice crept from behind me.

i've never felt so

i don't know actually.

my face felt hot and so did my heart was i turned to see him looking down on me,i cover my face in embarrassment he'd jus seen my ass crack whilst looking for pants. he removes my hands from my face and putting the pants in my hand and leaving.

"i've seen better" he says as he heads out the door.

i remove the fresh tag from the pants he'd just...bought.

he bought me pants. is my life THAT terrible that when someone buys me pants it lights my heart up? i need professional help.

i lay in my bed thinking about what he'd just said "i'Ve sEeN bEtEer" i don't give a flying fuck actually.

i think i do though.
-

sukunas pov

i haven't heard from y/n in ages, i doubt she'd even wanna talk to me. i don't think i've wronged her, i just think i was harsh telling her that the man she's chasing is a cheater, a manipulator, a walking std.

there's not a moment when she's not in my mind. sometimes i do check on her without her acknowledgment.

i want the best for her, so i cannot be with her.

but i want her.
-

i barged through the door to her and megumis apartment ,i didn't have to tackle him to the floor, but i wanted to. i tossed him over the countertop and he fell into some dishes he'd sat there, part of me held resentment towards him because i knew he was what she needed, what she wanted, and what she deserves. i'd rather fix her a million times from being hurt than to loose her completely to a good man,i can be good but he's great.

i open her door gently and see her hiding under her blanket, i must have startled her, i tell her to get up,and she doesn't.

i then take off her blanket letting her see me. her condition was pitiful honestly, i see megumi made an attempt , but i'm going to fulfill that.

i told her to shower and sat her towels and clothes out for her, she didn't have any pants and her clothes were dirty and taking over her floor completely. as she's in the shower i took the opportunity to grab her some clothes from the nearby store not wanting to take long so she could have her necessities. i came back but i guess i took longer than expected because as i walked in she was already out of the shower looking guy scattered clothes in her closet.

i didn't want to make a scene or make her feel anymore vulnerable than she already did although it would be pretty hot to see her flustered. i felt a sense of shame wash over me, i didn't want to see her in that way, well not yet, i never really viewed her in that sort of way, but her curves, her physique, her effortless beauty was incomprehensible, i made my way to her and in a panic she covers her face rather than her limbs out of embarrassment, i take her hand in mind pacing the newly purchased clothes in her delicate hands and making my way out.

"i've seen better"

what the fuck

why did i say that.

she's the best i've ever seen, her view alone makes me want to go blind only to feel the touch of her in which i cannot see. she's all i ever want to see from now on.
-

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

my breathing got more and more rapid as the time went on,i couldn't control my pace inside her for much more. My hands placed firmly on her thighs as her hands were controlling the movements of my waist as i thrusted into her. making my touches up to her neck pressing my hand gently across her  delicate throat i pull her in to feel the touch of her soft plump lips, i didn't want it to end, my movements slowing and coming to a halt all together, to continue it she grinds again it taking matters into her own hands.

"touch my heart" she says.

the things she says in bed.

i couldn't suppress my need for her, i slammed into her nonstop, she couldn't form a single word just whimpering and short lived moans and hicups from the rapid pace .

i woke up feeling unfulfilled to see that she wasn't in my bed after all, life is hard and so am i.

-

as for y/n she couldn't get ryomen out of her head, the constant replay of her unclothed body being towered  over by sukuna left her knees feeling weak,and his remark wasn't any better, only made her think of his love life since hers was shit.