Nobara shopping spree⏪

First off😩✋Thankyou all for reading, 500 views😫 it's not much but your guy's participation really means alot, im surprised y'all didn't leave yet😂

I woke up to see Sukuna still sleeping.

Pssst... Psstt. I said while poking him slightly.

He woke up and rubbed his eyes, he still looked tired.

Im gonna head out, see you later I said while gathering all the pillows and blankets and setting them where they belong. I straightened up the place a bit before leaving.

I quickly headed home, and got ready. I couldn't find my uniform, I decided to wear the shirts we bought last night instead.

I grabbed a bag of chips and ran out of the door to met up with my team.

Itadori wasn't there yet, but everyone else was.

Another day of training went by and Gojo still wouldn't allow me to train with them. So I sat and observed once more, bored out of my mind, I ended up falling asleep for what seemed like forever.

I woke up to Gojo taking pictures with the flash on which woke me up, and Nobara dragging me to the mall with her because I promised I would go shopping with her.

"Delete those" I said while being taken away by Nobara.

Well, since we are here, why not go shopping.

We went into some of her favorite stores, she had the biggest smile on her face as she went sprinting to all the sun dresses in sight.

We eventually paid and went to the next store, we left when it was too many bags to carry. I bought a couple of " Souvenirs ".

I invited her over to me and megumi's place, we could have a girls night I guess?

She agreed. We sat on the couch and turned the tv on, I let her choose the show, I grabbed something for us to eat, and plopped down on the couch next to her.

Megumi burst through the door and sat in between us, as if he were meant to sit there. He didn't make eye contact with anyone,he didn't even say a word, he just sat in the middle of us and watched tv.

" well y/n, I should get going " she kissed me as she opened the door and left.

She's one bold person...

Not just a simple peck on the cheek....she kissed me on my lips. If anything I would have thought she liked megumi... Or maybe the kiss was just supposed to be friendly? Do all girls do that? I wouldn't know...

Well, I guess it doesn't do me any good trying to over think it. Megumi just sat there with the most shocked looking face I've ever seen.

"what" I spat out.

"oh, nothing" he said while smirking slightly.

"you- Nevstermind" I said while stopping mid sentence.

" At least I was you're first kiss "

And with that I walked over to my room not wanting to remember that memory in specific. Not that I mind him  being my first kiss.

It was actually quite late, yet I couldn't go to sleep...

                                                  Megumi pov

I walked through the door like any other day, and saw Nobara sitting with y/n. I sat in between the both of them and watched tv.

Nobara thinks nobody has caught on, I know full well what she's up to.