Sip or Strip

Y'all... Its been 3 days... I don't have writers block or anything.... I just had to rethink the plot or smutt lmaoo idk

I woke up, noticing Megumi wasn't there anymore... I got up and got ready for the day, then I realised... I didn't have to go anywhere today.... I could stay home and watch movies all day if I wanted...

I still decided to take a shower though and threw on an oversized red shirt and some boxers. They were mine of course, I bought them when I went to the mall, they were all black with red clouds. I usually bought themed underwear... For fun😂

I do this in real life lmaoo, don't judge me...

I went I to the cabinet and got some chips and sweets, I grabbed the remote and sat down. I recently bought the new blue takis cuz why not? I sat out both bags, the red ones and the blue ones, I wanted to know which ones were spicier, although... Hot chips weren't even spicy anymore... They were just tangy at this point, I've eaten them almost everyday, so I got use to the taste.

I turned on Freddy vs Jason, I loved horror movies... Although I didn't even consider them horror movies anymore, I watched them as if they were comedies.... Yea- I...have a problem.

I pressed play, and just as I did that, I heard a knock on the door. Now that I think of it, my led lights should have been here by now, but I won't get my hopes up high this time.

I walked to the door.... And MY PACKAGE WAS THERE!

I signed the papers and waddled to my room excitedly. I paused the movie before unboxing my lights. I grabbed a chair so I could reach the corners of my walls. I got two walls done, I was getting exhausted, when I heard another knock on the door, I walked over to it, expecting it to be Megumi, but it was itadori. I was quite surprised to see him, he hasn't visited in a while, but we FaceTime often. I invited him in, and asked him if he wanted to watch a movie. He said sure, but I told him that I had to finish putting my leds up.

"Y/n....Y'know I only came over here because... Sukuna asked me to... Not that, that means I don't wanna hang out with you."

Well... I haven't really talked to sukuna much, but I don't think it would be bad to get to know him... I guess.

"do you need help with that y/n?" He asked me politely

Sure, you grab this strip  then?I say to him.

"this would be easier you were 2x taller"  He said jokingly

Wouldn't say I was short, but I wasn't a full blown giraffe.

Fine... Lift me up then, so we can get this done.

He picked me up and fumbled me onto his shoulders, dammit... I forgot I wasn't wearing pants, just boxers, and a shirt.

I try to distract myself from this, but he would constantly wobble, and it let off an odd feeling, I try and ignore it to the best of my abilities. we got finished with the led light and looked at the finished product of our hard work.

I plop onto my bed and grab the remote, I press play and itadori lays down next to me.

I was too busy laughing to realize itadori was trying to tell me something.

"Well- Y/n, Sukuna wants to switch with me, is that alright with you? "

Go ahead, ita.  I said to him.

I continue casually laughing at the movie as I hear him slightly laughing too.

" I see~ you must be a sadist ?"

Honestly I never really thought of it like that, cuz it didn't turn me on to watch them die, it was just laughable. I said to him

"oh really?" He said

I felt his hands snake across my waist, his long nails trace my thighs.

"Lets play a game?" He said to me, in a quite seductive voice.

S-sure, I got nervous...

"Let's play....... Sip or strip?"

Never heard of it... Although I could get a valid idea of it from the name.

"Alright, you can already guess by the title, answer the question truthfully or right, and if you refuse or get it wrong... You Strip..."

He sure does have an odd way of getting to know people...

Alright!

Wait....we don't have drinks.

I brought some already.. He walks over to the fridge and comes back to the room. He sat them down and gave me the first question.

"Virgin?"

No...

"Hmmm..... Is that so..."

What's my favorite color? It was a rather innocent question...

" (wrong answer) " lmaoo, we all wanna see him Rip that shirt off... Don't lie.

It's actually f/c....

Without hesitation he rips the shirt off, tearing it to shreds...

Thats hawt ~

Time skip.... I was getting impatient and wanna get this over with so I can read stories..🚮

We are half way though the game, I am left in only my bra and Boxers, while he is nearly naked. I was. basically wasted, but still conscious.

"Am I a sadist" he knew damn well...

Yea-

"wrong-" well I be damned🚶🏽‍♀️

What was it gonna be.... I took one last shot before collapsing. There was no way I was gonna let him see my purple nurples...

Y/n always missing these golden opportunities😩

I woke up feeling faded, my head was pounding, I laid there trying to process what happened. Oh.. ..Nevermind. I woke up to see itadori sleeping there... On my bed.. As much as I love him, I didn't need him seeing me like this. I made my way to the closet getting some clothes for myself. As I threw my clothes on, I seen itadori, he was woke... Shit... Did he see that?

" it's waaaay too late for that... Y'know y/n." He said while laughing a bit.

What do you mean?!

" you passed out on the floor, sukuna switched with me after that, I laid you on the bed, but I was tired and didn't feel like walking home, so I stayed " he said bluntly.

Well... Just when I thought second hand embarrassment couldn't get any worse.

Timeskip... Again

  Itadori left... Megumi was no where to be seen, Nanami was out on missions lately. I was stuck at home bored. I fell asleep again while watching tv. That hangover was way too much for my well-being.

Don't you just love sukuna... He didn't take advantage of us while we were a drunken mess🛐

What y'all think of this chapter y'all....

Anyways... I have a good idea for next chap... Most definitely gonna be some lemon🍋

Don't question why I'm updating at 2:30 in the morning...