Rekindled thoughts🕶

Sorry I didn't upload in a WHILE...it's only been like 7days...but I usually upload sooner.

I was busy... Sorta

My dogs birthday was on july 1st😅 it's more of a grieving day, rather than a celebration, so yea, sorry for the hold up.

The forth of july... It took a lot of preparation, and decoration, and just overall preparing. I haven't went to sleep in a couple days, no literally, I just got sleep...and  only for 3 hours.

and one thing after another- we had to prepare for my younger sisters birthday, so yea, her birthday was yesterday, and she didn't like the gift I got her.... Ungrateful ass lil girl🙄

And to make matters worse, there was a power outage. Its been happening often, and it's kinda pissing me off- cuz like... Why whenever I'm tryna be productive some shit gotta happen?😑

Overall jus stuff, I'm not really a busy person, been working in this chapter for a good 2days trying to figure out how to keep this story going-

So yea, sorry for the wait up-
-

So, in other words... I slept with nanami... Again. We barely had an exchange in words, and it just feels weird.

I like him... I like him alot. But how does he think if me? I mean, we've known each other for a while, and practically sleeping together-

I don't know where I stand with him sometimes, are we dating, friends with benefits? My emotions are all over the place, and I don't know why. It just doesn't sit right with me at the moment.

-

                                                  Nanami pov

I don't know what we are...

We did technically make love the other day, but there's a distance between us.I feel as if she doesn't feel the same way about me as I do about her.

I'm not the best with words, but I try to show it to her by actions,and in which I guess I did. It seems as if we don't talk as much, I wonder if I did something wrong.

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it?

I know Gojo has a thing for her...

I won't allow that to happen.It's just odd seeing him fawning over one girl when he could have so many.

It's as if she doesn't know, she can't be that dense... Can she? I wonder what it is she actually sees in me. Compared to Gojo I don't stand a chance, megumi... That's a whole other story, he's like her ideal match.

The day she supposedly "slept" with megumi, I was upset... But at the same time I wasn't.

I felt as if... It was completely normal, it would happen sooner or later, he was made for her, gojo seemed to be more upset at the situation I than I was.

And at that moment I could tell....

I didn't stand a chance

-

                                                   Gojo pov

I don't really know, how she feels about me. One day she's holding me, one day we're as distant as can be.I like her, I like her a lot. But I don't think I'll ever find out how she feels about me.

I want to tell her, but I don't know how she'll react. Everytime I imagine being with her, it just feels wrong on so many levels, she's a "student", and she only sees me as her sensei. And all I can think about is the day I saw her holding Megumi, it hit me hard, they belong together....