LMAFAOSKJHDHSHS (some smuttttt)

Anywhooo, I feel like it's been long enough, here's a chap😅

I know nobody is really looking forward to these chapters, so I don't update that often😃

Warning: smutt is involved in this chapter👌 ill put🍋when it begins and ends✨

-

                                                 Gojo pov

What if I just confessed... Like today, and let her know how I feel about her.

I'm not good with confessions, let alone expressing myself properly, I know I'll say something idiotic-

-

"So... Do like wanna go somewhere, sometime soon..." He kept fidgeting as he spoke to me, his hair glistening in the light as it flowed continuously.

"uhm, sure-" I agreed to his request.
-

"so, uh where are we going?" I asked him as he lead the way, his fingers intertwined with mine as we walked.

"somewhere with a nice view I suppose, although anywhere you would be is nice-"
-

-time skip-

We sat in an open field, where there was nothing but grass and flowers, where the sun was beginning to set, I look over at Gojo, he looks bothered, or at least nervous.

"what's wrong?" I asked him as he directed his attention towards me.

"stalling only goes so far when I've got the headstart..."

"What does that mea-" I was cut off by his plump soft rosé colored lips connecting with mine, as the cool breeze brushed against my skin which felt hot and bothered at the moment, without hesitation I kissed back, it just felt like a natural response, he bit my bottom lip for entrance, his tongue exploring every part of my mouth, as he drew me closer to him, barely inches apart, in his heat, the kiss broke as we caught our breath.

"you're asking me something I don't have an answer to...but hopefully that was an answer"

"So,you...like me too?" I asked him

"possibly" he's not giving me a straight answer.

"mhm, ok" I redirect my attention to the sunset in front of us, I wish he'd just give a straight answer, thoughts clouded my mind as I sat in confusion, yet a mix of frustration, I liked him, without a doubt, but won't he get in trouble-

My thoughts were interrupted when a Gojo's hand lifted my head up by my chin, directing my face towards his, his blue eyes stared into mine "I do... Like you-" a light hue of pink crossed his face, as he pulls me closer to him, he embraces me in a hug. It was most likely to hide his blushing cheeks.

He pulls away from the hug as he engulfed me in a passionate kiss, his hands around my waist as he drew me closer to him, "we could finish this later". His words formed butterflies in my stomach, if I gave in... Would he label me as easy?

We entered the car, driving to his place most likely. Our former interactions had me feeling different in multiple ways, I knew what would happen as soon as we entered the house, and I'm not complaining, I rub my legs together creating friction. One hand on the steering wheel, the other placed on my thigh, stopping me from rubbing my thighs together. " you're really impatient " his hands caressing my my legs slowly. A smirk tugging at his lips as his hand grew closer to my privates.

"do you want it now?"

" we're in the car-" thoughts rush to my mind, the memories of me and nanami washed over me.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
" Even better ~" he leans in closer to me as he pulls over to the side, he pushed the seats back, making it easier to interact with me, his hands slipping under my skirt, as he rubbed circles around my clit. The only barrier between us was the panties and his fingers, my underwear completely soaked from the brim touches he placed on me. He tugs at the waist band of my panties "is this... Okay?"  I gave him a nod, letting him know it was okay. He pulls my underwear off as he caressed my inner thighs teasingly, slowly pumping his fingers inside of me, getting faster progressively. I could feel myself tighten around his fingers, his smirk grew wider, as he stopped.

"Is there something you want?" He asked me, though he already knows. He licks his fingers as tastes the juices on his hands. "you taste sweet" he lifts up his blindfold making eye contact with me, as he grips onto my thighs, spreading them wide enough for his head to fit." Can you feel that? " his tongue exploring every part of me, flickering, as he swindled inside me. The previous feeling from before over churned me, I was almost at my climax, but he wouldn't allow that.

"No, not yet..." He pulled away, leaning closer to me " I want you to beg for me " it only made me silent, as he requested it, that's embarrassing....

"Silent? Guess I'll make you use your words" he unzipped his pants as he aligned it to my entrance, "are you sure about this?" He asked me for consent.

"yeah-" I responded to him, he took no hesitation, he entered inside of me slowly, and steadily, he took his first thrust which made my voice hitch from the sudden movement."you can take it all in... Can't you? " his smile as smug as ever. He took his next thrust as he went at an unsteady pace, some fast, some slow. I try and cover my mouth to suppress my moans, but he quickly snatched away "I want to hear just how good I make you feel, from inside and out ~" I couldn't hold it any longer, the feeling was all too much, moans escaped my mouth from pure pleasure. "that's more like it" he lifts my shirt up gently as he caressed my body, stopping at a certain part of my body, in the center of my stomach "I should be right about.... Here" he leans down as bit, placing a hickey on my stomach to mark where his size was.

His thrusts getting sloppy as he pulled me closer to him, placing me towards the window, as he held my hands in a tight grip, his breaths getting heavier each second, his lips making contact with my neck as he quieted himself by placing love marks on my neck, marking his territory. Heavy breathing and moans filled the car, if it couldn't be any more obvious of what was going on, the car was practically shaking, as the windows fogged, his last thrust, he couldn't help but to moan as he finished inside of me, the hot liquid flowed down my legs. Before he pulled away he whispered in my ear " that's how much I love you..." I didn't know whether to take that as compliment or....

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

He gathered ourselves together as we drove home.

Next chap... Maybe more smutt idk.

Haven't updated in a while🕳

But uhm- yea, should be out soon.

I mean... Wouldn't be called backseat if it didn't take place in a car🗿💀