updated... i couldn't think of a name for this chap... enjoy✍

I woke up to find myself still holding Megumi, the bedroom door bursted open, only to be greeted with a frowning Gojo, and a blank face Nanami.

I didn't bother explaining to them why I was holding Megumi. They could jump to conclusions if they wanted, although me and Megumi know we didn't do anything. After all they would only hurt their own feelings. I got up and walked right pass them as they were standing in the door frame. I brush my teeth and got ready, I didn't bother making breakfast until Gojo asked me.

I headed over to the kitchen and began cooking, it was silent as I cooked. I placed the plates down next to each of them, and opened a new bag of chips, and some skittles. I didn't bother making conversation with them, it was awkward enough, no need for second hand embarrassment, if they ask then I'll tell them, but other than that, they'll just have assumptions.

I didn't bother taking off the shirt I stole from megumi, I just put my regular sorcerer uniform on and left the house, I met up with itadori and nobara. We talked for a while before  the rest of them came.

They said we would just be training today with each other, I was originally gonna spare with itadori, but todo partnered with him, nobara took megumi. I was gonna spar with panda but he said he did wanna hurt me.

I sat down for s while, debating if I was gonna ask inumaki... Then  Gojo came up to me, he asked me to spar with him. He was the strongest sorcerer out there... He could kill me if he desired. I told him no thanks... I didn't feel like dying today.

He insisted on sparring with me although I wasn't into the idea. I got up from where I was sitting and got into my stance to prepare to fight. He gathers cursed energy and charges towards me, I barely dodged it by an inch. I had no intention on hurting Gojo let alone laying a finger on him. This time his cursed energy is intense and rapid, there was no dodging this, he punched me in the fucking stomach. It hurt like hell, I try and get up, but he has no mercy and continues. At this point I'm on the ground... Not trying to fight back, I had enough skill to land a hit on him, but I couldn't bring myself to do so. I let him use me as a punching bag at this point. My body felt numb, I wasn't gonna fight him, I was gonna let him be. I'm not weak, but I'm not the strongest. He was about to take his last strike to me, I stop his hand, I stand up and I walk away as if he didn't nearly end my life. I walk home, and hear gojo saying "if you leave today, don't come back for a week". I ignore his words and continued walking ahead, what the fuck was his problem, one minute he's nice, next he wants to kill me?

I make myself a bubble bath to soak, my body was sore from the amount of hits I took from Gojo. Seriously what was wrong with him?! Why didn't I hit him, why did I restrain... If it was anyone else I would've nearly killed them.

I started to dry myself as I got out of the tub, I plopped down on my bed, needing some kind of comfort, my body still hurt, it would be nice to stay home for a week, although I would miss my friends alot. I hear a knock on my door I sprint over to it quickly" YAY! MY LEDS ARE HERE!!!! I said to myself. I open the door excitedly with a smile on my face as I was ready to receive my package, then I was greeted with a Gojo instead, my face shifted, it was no longer happy, it was annoyed, and I made that quite clear.

I slam the door only for his foot to stop the door from closing fully. I walk to my room, and shut the door and plop down onto bed again, cutting the lights out, to let Gojo know I didn't want him here.

Y/n... i'm sorry. He actually sounded genuinely sad like he meant it.

I stayed silent, just wanting him to leave, I wanted Megumi here, but he wasn't here. Nanami texts me often but he's rarely around anymore. I shove my face into the pillow, hoping for him to get the signal and leave. But instead he knocks on the door. What does he not understand, I literally just slammed two doors in his face, and he's still here?!

I hear the door open slightly, my heart dropped instantly. I hope he's not planning to murder me. I pulled the covers over my head, not wanting to look at him. I felt him sit on the bed, I shift a bit, it was getting suffocating inside the covers, but I didn't wanna look at him, or talk to him. My stomach had multiple purple bruises on it, my body was now scarred, it would heal, but I didn't like it, it stung, and I couldn't lay on my stomach cause it hurts so damn bad. I felt warm hand rubbing my stomach, it was soothing, it almost made me forget it hurt. I pushed his hands away, but he always made It back to the same spot. He rubbed my stomach until I fell asleep. He didn't try anything either... That surprised me the most, I would've expected him to try and pull something.

Gojo's pov will be in the next chapter... So what y'all think so far? Please vote and  comment<3