pt.3 an innocent car ride... for now i guess

Pinned to the futon...by Gojo. Was I gonna allow him... To be my first, it would seem like a dream. But my man was a manwhore. I- started hyperventilating, it was my sensei, he was hot, I have been waiting for this for a long time.... But I couldn't stop thinking about the consequences. I had feelings that they wouldn't reciprocate back for me. As much as I wanted him, I didn't want to ruin his career, and it would be awkward asf if we did turn it into a relationship, and then we got into an argument. Life would be hell. As these thoughts kept resurfacing to my mind, I kept hyperventilating. He tried to calm me down, so he let go of me, laid me down and spooned me. I still had a hard time trying to breathe properly, i'm surprised that I didn't wake anyone. I calmed a bit while listening to his heart beat.

I still couldn't sleep, so I just stayed up... Thinking. If it wasn't Gojo that I wanted my first to be with, then who did I have in mind? Of course I had thoughts, but not serious ones, just stupid fantasies. I felt like if it was Gojo, it wouldn't have been sentimental, I would just be another person that got laid by him.

I couldn't tell if Gojo was actually asleep... And that kinda scared me, and left me feeling uneasy.. He would tighten his grip on me every once in a while. I poked his arm to see if he would give off any reaction... To which he didn't. I played in his hair for a while, giving him mini little braids.

When the sun started to come up I got up showered, and made breakfast. Everyone was still sleep, so I straightened up a bit, from last night. I made my way over to the room we all shared the previous night, I jumped on the bed waking up Itadori and Megumi. I told them breakfast was ready. They rushed to the kitchen. I didn't bother, i'm not a breakfast person, I wake up and eat junk food. I leaned over to Gojo... I thought about taking off his blindfold, I just wanted to see😩 then a hand grabbed my wrist, it was Gojo. I sighed, there goes my chance. He smirked," if you wanted to see, you could have asked", he said smug

My face was pink, breakfast is ready, I said while walking out of the room while pouting. He got up and looked in the mirror, I started giggling as he looked at his new hair do.

I woke up the rest of our company. They all rushed over to the table and ate. They all gave me weird looks, while I ate candy and chips.

"That's really unhealthy y/n" said Megumi

No need to be a party pooper, i whined

"This is what you eat in the morning... How do you keep such a good figure", Itadori said

I glanced at him, simply because I can't stomach food in the morning.

"I need advice gurll, how do you stay in shape with a diet like that?" Nobara said playfully

I giggled, A magician never tells their secret, I said sarcastically.

With a figure like that- I stopped Gojo from saying anything further, as I knew what would come out of his mouth.

Soooooo... What's today's plan I ask.

Nanami says I will be assisting him and Gojo on a mission today. My eyes sparkle with excitement, really, you really mean it! I say excitedly.

We should be getting ready around 3 pm, and we will head out at 4.

I always wondered what it would be like going on a mission with them would be like. I started getting ready for the day, we all had to get ready for school a little while anyway. I brush my teeth and get ready. Megumi tried rushing me out if the bathroom so he could get ready. I told him he could either join me in the bathroom or wait. He entered the bathroom, grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste. He still had bed head, it was adorable. We started heading out. I tagged along with Nanami, ughhhh those cheek bones😩✋ I started asking for details, he was very blunt about it. It's a grade A curse, and Gojo will fight it by himself most likely. I froze... Hold up...why aren't we helping? He is one of the strongest sorcerers, I think he can handle it, but if things get out if control, we will help out. I latch on to his arm, can I see your eyes? I asked.