Pov Party

By the way this is going to talk about the day before leading up to now...just so you guys aren't confused😅

                                                 Nanami Pov:

I wonder if Gojo actually gave her those marks...

It's best not to overthrow it. Y/n was the best thing to have ever happened to me since. And I just ruined it, by accusing her of cheating.

I sat on my couch for a while, contemplating on whether or not I'm going to go see y/n. Gojo came barging into my house, soon enough he dragged me along with him to a strip club.

The girls swarmed towards us as soon as we entered. Gojo threw the cash around as if there was no meaning to it. After a while of lap dancing, I got up, I was done pitying myself. I was a drunken mess, but still sober enough to know my actions.

I was on my way to the bathroom, and a girl stumbled into me, she looked like y/n...

Y/n... I called out to her as she apologized and kept going.

Guess it wasn't her? She looked almost exactly like her, although I can't be for sure, since I was drunk, so my vision is a bit hazy.

She looked like she was trying to avoid something. After a while she was talking to someone with pink hair, who resembles Itadori.... No, Sukuna.

There was too many signs....it had to be her.

She left before I could approach her again, Gojo appeared next to me in a matter of time, and with that we left.

End of Nanami's Pov

Gojo pov

It's been a long while, all I could do was think... How could I approach her again after the way I treated her?

How can I call myself a man after a treated a woman in such a way. Although she wasn't just any woman... She was y/n.

We've talked... Just not like how we usually did. She didn't seem to care about it that much, she just talked to me as usual. I didn't apologize directly, I tried to show it to her using my actions.

I still feel guilty, and what makes it worse is that she doesn't have any resentment towards me, not a spec of anger after that night.

I wanted to let loose for the night, and to stop over thinking. I made my way to Nanami's house and dragged him out if it, we went to the strip club.

He didn't bother to put up a fight either, he must have really had it rough today. Everyone swarmed towards us, I tossed the money at them without a care in the world.

It just didn't work. None of them were y/n... Just random women who would give their body to anyone.

From a distance I saw y/n...Or at least someone who looked like her. I tried going over to her, but she would disappear within a blink of an eye...each time.

Nanami seemed to have caught on because I could see his gaze set upon her. He tried approaching her, although she left soon after.

I could see her talking to Sukuna... Let's not mention the fact that he's taking advantage of itadori's body at this point.

I'm sure it was y/n....Sukuna wouldn't be that friendly with someone random, well not to my acknowledgment.

End of gojo Pov

                                              Nobody's pov

"Hey Gojo..." Nanami said trying to address Gojo