Home✨

You arrive to the apartment you and Megumi share, only to see he isn't there. You sigh as you see the manga he had recently bought sitting in the counter, not touched yet. You patiently wait for him to come home as you sit on the couch and read a book. You hot a text from megumi saying he would be coming a bit later, and that we could read the manga's another time.

Well... That's shitty, I was looking forward to that... But it can wait. I'll just redecorate my room then, it needs a lil something to spice it up anyways. I start to shift through my wardrobe, reorganizing clothes by the colors. I rearranged my bed, desk,and dresser. And out all my art supply up. I decide to fix my bed up, putting my oversized teddy bear in the bed, getting some new sheets, and quilts. I put my  itachi poster up, right along with kakashi's. My led lights should be coming in the mail tomorrow, but for now my room looks good. That took a really long time, and I was exhausted, moving a bed by myself, I really am strong✋😩

I hear someone bursting through the door, I assumed it was Megumi, to which it was, because as soon as I turn my head he plops onto my freshly made bed. Great, his sweat and dirty clothes were now on clean sheets😃 I grab my towel, under clothes, a muscle shirt that I stole from his room, right along with some shorts. He yanks me onto my bed, making my clothes fly in different directions. My underwear lands right next to me, Megumi picks them up, "cute"  he says while stretching the waist line my underwear. I snatch them back, My face red, I try to get up and collect my clothes so I can take a shower, but her doesn't let go of me. Megumii, stop, I said to him.

He smirks, "we were supposed to read the manga together remember? "

We can do that after I take a shower, I said to him.

"Fine " he lets his grip go.

I wait for the water to warm up for a while. I got in and started to wash up, I can't wait for my led lights to come in the mail tomorrow, my room will be complete, and I might buy some more posters too. I get done with my shower, and I put on my favorite lotion and perfume from bath and body works after drying myself. I put my bra on, and search for my underwear, shit, I can't find it, "Megumiiii!" I shout for him.

"Yea-" he replies

Can you get me some underwear from my drawers? I ask him, Man this was embarrassing😃👍

"Sure~ " I could tell he was smiling

He knocks on the door, and I open it slightly, "here" I heard, thanks, I said to him as I close the door.

I got out of the bathroom, and shuffled to my room, and plop down onto my bed while looking at my posters. I heard a knock on the door, come in , I said softly while still gazing at my posters.

He tossed himself on the bed next to me, with manga's in his hands.

"what's up with the posters?" He asked

You like em? I said teasingly

"would be better if you had one of me up there" he said smugly, with a grin on his face.

What are we reading first? I ask him

"Hmmm... Your choice " while handing me the selection.

This one! I said while sitting the other on my side.i opened the book, and he leaned over my shoulder, and read with me. If this was anyone else... I would have died inside, but it was Megumi, I had grown to him. I flip the page, "hey! I wasn't done reading that" he said to me.

I sighed while going back a page.

"Y/n.... Is that my shirt?" He asked me

Maybe.. Maybe not, I said to him