Welcome to my domain

Idk Trying to keep this story together I guess 🤨
-

"We should make it official... can we go on a date maybe " gojo suggested to me as a light tint of pink appeared on his face.

"sure, where to?"

"I'll figure that out later, for now you can get ready and I'll set things up-"

-

I got home and looked through my closet, finding a nice outfit, not too showy. There was something off, I just had a gut feeling, I just can't put my finger on it.

I got dressed and began doing my hair, when everything became bright, almost blinded by it, only for my eyes to have to adjust to the dark after a while.

"hey y/n~"

"sukuna?"

"Yeah, where you off to?" He questioned as he sat upon his throne.

"uh-"

"If its with gojo, then I suggest you drop it."

"huh?"

"He's not worried about you, he's too busy locking lips with another woman." He said calmly as he looked me in the eyes.

I didn't even know what to say, he wouldn't lie, and for no reason. But if he was lying what was the motive?

"don't believe me? I can show you." A ball that was a shiny orb it resembles a fortune telling orb. The colors swirled until an image was visible, and there it was... Gojo and a girl. A pit in my stomach formed, although I couldn't even be sad about it, I knew it would happen sooner or later, although it was way sooner rather than later. I felt used, and it hurt, it wasn't even the fact he cheated, but rather that I gave myself to him and this is what he does afterwards?

I looked at sukuna whose expression was sympathetic, yet still had intensity. I didn't even feel like dealing with this today, I always choose wrong.

"I'm... Sorry, I just rather you not be lied to..." He took me by my hand, leading me to his throne.

"anyone would be a fool to give up a prize like you"

"Sukuna-" I was cut off as I was back in my room. Well so much for gojo...

-

"I'm back-" I heard gojo say as he entered the door.

"you can leave"

"what did-"

"don't act like you don't know what you did, you can leave, as I said before."

"I-" he began, but didn't finish his "sentence".

"I , don't wanna hear it." I said to him.

"I'm sorry..." Was all he could mutter.

"that line is getting old, wouldn't you say." I raise an eyebrow to him.

"I didn't mean to-"

"so if I hadn't found out, you would have just went on about your day, wouldn't you?"

"I can explain-"

"explain gojo... I'll wait."

"i-"

"I don't hear anything coming out of that mouth of yours, it was useful when you were kissing that woman, wouldn't you say?" I attempted to conceal my feelings as I spoke.