invitation

We had 3 rooms in total, the thing was about splitting the rooms. Todo insisted that itadori and him shared a room, since they were besto friendo's. Nobara said she would be okay to share a room with the two idiots😃👍. Panda and inumaki were okay with sharing a room with maki. There was only one room left, which me, and Nanami would share.

Now that we have the rooms sorted out, we were gonna get on with the rest of the day. I bring out my manga collection, I pass megumi the new ones I bought, so we can stay updated together. Gojo grabbed a book off the shelf, my face turned red as I seen what he grabbed. Oh, god please no! It was my orange make out paradise book. Out of all books that grabs the smuttiest one!?

I sat next to megumi and read with him, I tried not to look at Gojo, while he was reading that book. Itadori and Todo were looking at the Jennifer Lawrence magazines gushing over her, I heard a bit of their conversation. It went something like.... "There's only one girl better than her", itadori said.

Nah, there's nobody who can overpower her looks and curves, todo said while drooling over the magazine.

I ignored the rest if the conversation, and continued reading. When we finished reading, we decided to okay some party games, first up we played never have I ever.

I always got nervous when playing this game. Nobara went first, never have you ever gave head to someone?

Nobara was the only one who put her finger down, zenin shook her head disapproving it.

I kept my fingers up. Itadori went next " never have you ever....read smutt"

I put my finger down, everyone looked shocked, Gojo put his finger down, Nanami too, then Megumi too, he shocked me the most though.

Gojo went next... "Never have you ever...had phone sex"

Todo and maki out their fingers down, Gojo too.

I went next... Thinking of something innocent, well compared to theirs, Never have I ever begged in bed. I was a virgin, so I felt less guilty about this lmaoo.

Nobara practically had almost her whole hand down at this point, it was laughable, Nanami's finger slowly went down. Hmmmm.... That shii had to have been bussin bussin then I guess.

Megumi went next, "never have I ever had a wet dream".

Everyone's finger went down, except for panda's.

Tuna Tuna~

Well this round was concluded, panda and inumaki basically won.

We were thinking of spin the bottle, but instead went with 7 minutes in heaven. We entered our names in the bowl. First up was inumaki and Zenin. They entered the closet, it was quite for a long time until we heard " bonito flakes" I giggled a bit.

They left the closet, very silent. It was my turn, itadori's name was pulled form the bowl. We entered the closet slowly. We started talking, then his voice became gradually deeper by the second.

"I've been waiting for this moment for a while now, the brat has never made a move yet ~"

Long sharp nails caressed my thighs, I try and move his hands, wondering what was wrong with him. As I pushed his hands away, he grabbed hold of my hands roughly. Letting go aggressively, he then pinned my arms to the wall. His knee was between my crotch... I try and budge my legs together, to hide my vulnerability. His lips smashed into mine, sloppy kisses. He started moving his knee around my womanhood, feeling my wetness take over. Pinning my arms harder on the wall. He kissed my neck, looking for my sweet spot. He let my arms go, he gripped my ass cheeks ~ I moaned, he chuckled, and kept going. I heard them going over to the door about to open it.

"I'll see you soon" he said

The door opened, I was looking down at my feet, hiding my visibly red flustered face. I walked out of the closet, feeling different. He left me feeling like I needed something.

They put my name back into the bowl. I shuffled over to my original spot. Not making eye contact with anyone. Todo and Nobara were up next. They shamelessly walked in. They were talking the whole, like they were best friends. They came out of the closet, smiling and still talking.

Nanami pulled Gojo's name was out of the bowl, he sighed. Gojo was esthetic. I laughed as I seen how annoyed Nanami was. I heard Gojo the whole time, singing, laughing and making jokes. They left the closet, a visibly annoyed Nanami, and a happy Gojo.

Megumi was next, my named was pulled once more. I entered the closet he wasn't too far behind. The door was closed, he turned to me. Kissing me, my face was even redder at this point. Wai- what are you doing? I said.

"playing the game" he said, with a grin on his face.

He grabbed my waist, pulling me in for a longer kiss this time, I didn't resist though. We may have been playing the game, but now I got what I wanted for a long time. He played in my hair as we kissed. His hands traveling down my spine. Then traveling around my waist, then lower, to my inner thigh. He circled it, making me soaking wet at this point, if he were to go any further, I wouldn't have stopped him. He began pulling the draw strings on my pants, slipping his hands into my pants. He grinned at the feel of his wet I was.

"Wet already, I see " he said, in a teasingly way

I could see the growing bulge in his pants, that would be hard to hide. He stopped.... Can I? He asked making sure it was okay.

Yea- I responded

He grinned and continued, slipping one finger in, pumping it slowly, the gradually getting faster as he tried to hold back my moans.I heard footsteps coming, I quickly sprung up as the door knob turning. There we go again, what a tease.

We moved on to the next thing, we decided to get some snacks and chill in our separate rooms, with our groups. I hot the snacks, while they chose the movie. I laid on the pull out futon, within a few minutes I was already sleep.

I woke up a little while later, I couldn't go back to sleep, so I decided to scroll through Pinterest. I saw a shadowy figure standing above me, I was about to scream, then I saw it was Gojo, which made it even scarier.

"what ya doin?" He says playfully

Nothing, much, I responded. He sat next to me, his whole demeanor changed. He suddenly looked serious, I noticed this and told him I was gonna head off back to sleep. When I was about to lay down, he pinned my arms against the bed. What- I didn't get to finish my sentence, before he cut me off. "Don't think I didn't notice-"

I played dumb, what do you mean Gojo sensei?. I smiled nervously at him.

"Well, since you don't wanna be serious, I'll have to teach you a lesson😃" he said it in a happy tone, as if he had plans. That scared me.

He was hovering over top of me, his knee between my legs, I tried to stop them from going any further. He started to trace over my body with his tongue. I involuntary moaned at his actions.

"So you like this huh?"

I denied that, although I had the biggest crush on him at first. He stops, and pauses... Then a large grin on his face appeared.

"Won't you invite me in?" He said this sarcastically, his words made me shiver.

I- I stopped myself from saying anything risky.

"just say you want it" he said, knowingly.

He unzipped his pants... "Last chance" Gojo said.

Me being the sexually frustrated person I was tonight, go ahead.. I allowed him.

"Are you a-" his face was red as he began to ask.

Virgin? I finished his sentence.

Yes, yes I am. I continued to say.

"I'll be gentle, I promise" He said this reassuringly....

Lol, imma leave y'all a lil cliff hanger, but she gonna get Railed by Gojo at 3am.... This could be fun✨😩 also...I'll post it soon, even though nobody is gonna read this lmaoo bye y'all✌