Fuck it

I might as well fuck Megumi.

If I  weren't mature I would have went to a strip club and worked magic on those poles.

Y'know what... A strip club doesn't seem too bad.... Oh wait it's A school day, guess ill do that first.

I got dressed and ready, I had a nice outfit on underneath my uniform, nothing too showy.

"Heeeeeyyy, Y/n-chan!" Itadori said with his eyes sparkling.

You left without me this morning... I pouted while talking to Megumi.

My bad, you were taking too long, he sweat dropped.

Today we will work in ✨teams✨ Gojo said happily.

"Since there are two adults... We'll split the teams."

"Itadori.... Y/n....And.... Nobara" you'll be on my team Gojo said.

"Megumi, Todo, and zenin " you'll go with Nanami.

I wondered where all the others were... Well as long as I didn't have to be on a team with Nanami I would be fine. Although I wasn't on the best terms with Gojo, after the stunt he pulled.

We headed in different directions.

What exactly are we on teams for? I asked Gojo.

"Capture the flag ~"

This could be interesting👀

Honestly... I was just waiting until training was over, I was gonna head over to the strip club and get some booty tonight.

"Y/n, you should split with Nobara "

"Me and itadori will guard the flag "

If you insist, sensei.... I had Nobara act as a decoy so I could get the flag.... They seen right through the plan, because within minutes Megumi was holding me by my ankles.

Can't you take it easy on meeeeee, I asked him.

"No❤"

Me and Nobara retreat. We head over to Gojo and itadori.

Itadori come with me, so we can get the flag. I said to him as Nobara waddled over to Gojo.

" you could always just ask me,y/n "   Gojo whined

No, I prefer Itadori, thanks tho.

Itadori and todo began to tussle for the flag, while I plan the ambush, I signal for Nobara to get Megumi. I swoop past and grab the flag.

Victory! We all ran for our lives.

Gojo didn't look to happy, maybe cuz we left him behind...

"Training is over you guys! "  He said in an upbeat tone.

I walked home, to get some money for my busy night. I couldn't shake the feeling I was being watched... I took off the uniform to reveal my outfit that was underneath. A bitch be smexy😏

I walked there to get my steps in for the day. I walked to the door and was greeted by security.... "Password"

Coochie dungeon.

"You may enter. "

Glitter.... Everywhere.

Some men would cat call me every now and then, but then realize I'm not there for the poles.