Punishment🛐🍋

So... We haven't heard from Nanami in a long time😏lmaoo I quit😭🚶🏽‍♀️ anyways as you can guess from the title lemon is due😃👍

If y'all wanna skip over that I'll put lemons when it starts and ends kk?

Its been a week... For y/n

Guess I have to go back to school... Just when life was getting a bit better💆🏽‍♀️

Megumi was on the couch waiting for me to get ready. I did the usual routine. Went to the cabinet and grabbed some snacks to start the day off. Me and Megumi walk to the usual training grounds, everyone was there...Nanami too, well it was usual, he always visited us when he didn't have missions.

I decided to train by myself, after all I did need to work on controlling my cursed energy, I was use to just using brute strength. I did my own thing as the others teamed up. Quite frankly, I didn't wanna go back to jujutsu high, well considering that we didn't really go to school, we just trained to be sorcerers. It wasn't my idea, I only did it because my parents insisted that I go to school with Megumi. My parents were quite fond of him. And with that I enrolled in the academy...

I didn't bother trying to talk to Gojo, it was just no point. It was between both me and him. He sat there with Nanami, observing our work. I gathered Cursed energy in the center of my fingertips, and flicked the tree, just to test it out. The tree practically almost snapped in half, it was now falling forward towards me... Well that's the end of me. I shut my eyes, awaiting the worst.

damn.. what's taking so long for the tree to crash? I heard it crash down, wait-

I open my eyes to see I was being held by Nanami. That was fast I thought to myself. Well that's enough use of cursed energy for me.

He sat me on the bench next to him, it was a long silence. I was gonna say something, but I couldn't bring myself to.

"Y/n... We'll talk later " it was Nanami...

Oh, okay. To be honest, those words scared me, it reminds me of when Im in trouble with my parents...

Basically... I was trembling at the words he said, what if it was about something serious...

Training was now over... I waddled my way home. Once again... Megumi wasn't gonna be home. Another lonely day.

A knock on the door... It was most likely Nanami.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
I open the door, without warning, he kisses me, in the doorway, he makes his way inside my place, while still locking lips.. The door shut as he made his way into the place. He backed me up onto the wall as he pulled away from the kiss, lifting me up on his waist as we stood. Still catching our breath from the kiss, he plops onto the couch

We are still in the living room lol...if you were wondering

He wraps his arms around my waist as he intertwined our lips once more. His hands traveled onto my spine... Slowly trying to unclip my bra. I shifted a bit while sitting on his lap, teasing him a bit. He finally unclipped the bra, he rubbed it, while making kisses travel down my neck. Soon making me moan, as he found my sweet spot, he marked his territory. He then lifted me up, still in his waist as he began to walk to the bedroom. He tossed me down on the sheets. He looked around observing the place for a while.

He then set eyes on the ripped shirt.

If y'all don't remember... Sukuna ripped off his shirt... So there are pieces of it on the floor.