Not so innocent car ride pt2...i guess

✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍
I was gonna update sooner...but my head was hurting like hell after I combed my hair😃✋ so yea... And also I make other stories too, I know you guys hate self promo but if you like naruto you should check that out... Back to the story💛
✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍✍

I woke up to the door closing and Gojo leaving the car. We were in the car still, Nanami was asleep. The backseat was uncomfortable, so I got out the car and sat in gojo's spot while he was out. It was raining and it was calm and dark. A cave was in the distance, gojo was inside of there. I pull the seat back, so it would be comfortable like a bed. I contemplated taking off his glasses, then I realized his eyes would be closed either way, so I wouldn't benefit from it. His hair looked so soft, I always played in his hair, but I think it would be creepier if I played in his hair while he was sleeping.

I did it anyways, he started to shift a bit. So I stopped playing in his hair.

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋
"don't stop on my account" he said in a low seductive tone.

I froze, and turned away, and I looked out the window, trying to hide my flustered face.

He turned my head facing him, his hand on my chin. He admired my features for a while. I stopped and admired his eyes, he took his glasses off for me.

"You like what you see ~" teasing me.

Yes indeed I do, I said mocking him. He cupped my cheeks and pulled me closer. He engulfed me in a long passionate kiss, we fought for dominance, until he won. His hands traveling through my shirt, tracing my back and gently tugging on mh bra as we kiss. We broke the kiss as we forgot to breathe.

" i'd rather do this somewhere else, but it seems we've got no choice.... Unless you don't wanna do this at all " he says awaiting my answer.

This felt different, it wasn't like with Gojo, I wanted him to be my first. I felt like he was genuine, of course I'm not his first, but he could always be mine. "Let's go" I say as I head to the back seat, and pulled the seat up to give us room. He does the same. He starts to take his shirt off, a chiseled body, his rock hard abs were a nice sight. I continued staring at his abs. I look away, when I meet his gaze. He lays me down on the seats as he pulls me into another kiss while taking my bra off from underneath my shirt.

He began rubbing on my breasts, he broke our kiss as he worked his way down to my sweet spot, I let out a moan as he did so. He pulled my shirt up and started to suck my breast, while holding the other in his masculine hand. He took my shirt off and continued his trail of kisses until he got to the waist line of my sweatpants. He pulled them down. I was now left with nothing on except my panties. He pulled my panties down with his teeth, a barrier between my skin and his teeth. He pulled them down without the help of his hands. I felt something warm inside of me, I let out a quite sigh. He began flickering his tongue inside of me as I suppress moans. His mouth worked miracles, he must have had a lot of experience, I pushed that thought out of my head. His tongue entered my clit, this time I wasn't able to hold back my moan.

"that's more like it" his voice grew more and more seductive.

I felt my stomach tighten, he stopped and looked at me "not so fast" his mouth was covered in a mix of fluids, he wiped his mouth off, and took off his pants, leaving him in only boxers. That bulge in his pants, he couldn't hide it. He leaned down next to my ear, "do you want it" he said in a low voice. I nodded my head to save me the embarrassment of begging, im not into that fetish.