uhm- an update ig?

So... There will be multiple spelling mistakes, I haven't slept in 2 days, and yea, im just not up to it🗿

Warning: smutt (🍋)will be the warning sign

A continuation of Gojo and y/n👀

-

-time skip-

We entered the house, he immediately began exploring my body in many different ways than I could explain. His touch made me feel weak to my knees, stripping me of my clothes .

"Lets continue... Shall we?" He said as he began taking off his shirt, which revealed his chiseled abs. he lifted me over his shoulders, my private facing him, nudging it slightly. "You like that?"he teased as he slipped his tongue in, swirling it around vividly.

He placed me onto the bed, leaning over me, as he took off his blindfold, revealing his ocean eyes. Unzipping his pants as his cock sprung free, the first clear view I've gotten of it, it looked a lot larger than before, it was fully erect. He teased my hole slightly as he'd slowly slip it in, and take it out. He'd finally put his full size in me.

His groans filled the room as he'd thrust faster each time. First slow and deep, then getting progressively faster, hitting my spot faster at an inhuman pace. His hands interwoven with mine, shuffling in the sheets with each movement.

His lips attached to my breast as he'd suck on it, pure sensuality, he'd release his grasp on my breast, and it'd retract with a light bounce.

His lips connected with mine, he bit my lip for access, to which I denied as a bit of a teaser, he wasn't taking no for an answer, he thrusted harder into me, causing me to moan from the sudden agression in the previous thrust.He slipped his tongue in as he kissed me passionately. His soft plump lips retracted as he made a request.

"Top me y/n~"  we  switched positions, where I was now on top of him, lightly bouncing,not putting my full weight on him, he grabbed me by my waist pulling me down harshly onto his cock.

"Don't tease me."his hands still attached to my hips as he rocked them himself, he was still having his way.He quickly repositioned himself, he was now dominating me once again. His thrusts getting sloppy, as he pounded my insides, his grasp on my thighs as he'd continue. His mouth sucking on my neck as he put love marks on me, each one becoming sloppily placed on my neck.

The pleasure building up inside me, my back slightly arching as i bucked my hips, althought he placed his hand on my waist, keeping them in place. I released onto his shaft, he continued going, although I was at my limit.

" just hold on a bit longer for me"he said  as he thrusted faster, breaking a sweat as his fluids released into me. "I love you" he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead. "but you know we have too get you cleaned up ~" I knew his intentions were far from the expectations.

He got down on his knees, as he spread my legs. He placed his head between my legs as he began licking, the flickering of his tongue, as he thumbed my clit. He left no part of my body unexplored, he rolled his tongue into my hole, as it made lewd sounds. Suckling my clit with experience, rubbing circles as he moaned creating vibrations only making it more pleasurable. I came as he was sure to leave it clean and spotless. I was a panting mess when it was all over. He holds me in his grasp as we both fell asleep.

This might be the SHORTEST chapter I've ever written😬