Change in heart?

I woke up feeling resentful. I was upset? I don't know the feeling, but it was a heavy pit in my stomach, I've never felt like this before. The events taking place lately finally took its toll on me. I was sad, angry, and irritable.

All the memories came flooding back. Why do I let people treat me the way they do. Am I the problem?

No I'm never the problem.

I hate how I let people into my circle. I let anyone have me, and I don't know why that is...

I was slowly losing my happiness, the distance of megumi, the manipulation I've endured from gojo...nanami...

The word "love" is tossed around so much, it almost holds no value. I don't ever wanna let my guard down again.
-
I sat in bed with my phone powered off. I hadn't eaten all day and quite frankly I didn't care to, my appetite was so gone. Under my covers, with no entertainment, nothing to take my mind off of the lonely feeling I had pitted in my chest, I just wanted the feeling to go away and soon. I felt a hot tear run down my eye onto my cheek falling onto the follow, more tears trailed after.

There was no knock on the door, no calls, and I lost the remote to my tv.
-
It stayed like this for at least a week. I'd stayed in bed basically rotting. I'd missed school. Everyday there was a knock at the door, twice, once in the morning, and once in the evening. I'd just assumed it was megumi without a key or hands full where to he couldn't physically open the door, yet he'd always found his way in. My door Would creek open and get a glimpse of light from the hallway every night.
-
"Y/n" a hallow voice of megumi echoed through my door.

I didn't say anything, the shuffling of the covers spoke for me, letting him know I was awake and acknowledged his presence.

"Come eat please" he said with a plead in his tone.

I still didn't respond, my voice was far too raspy to even speak at this point. He sat on the edge of my bed silently as he let out a sigh. My head burrowed in my covers, I heard the clink of a glass in my wooden night stand. He ruffled my hair under the cover, placing a small peck on the top of my head as he left.

I checked to see if the coast was clear, a cup of water was sat on my night stand beside my bed, as well as a tray of food. I had no desire to eat, and my heart began to rapidly beat faster as the tears settled in again, I stifled my tears and let out a sigh. The humid air from under the cover was of no help, my breathes were shakey, I tried to calm myself. It was Friday, I didn't even look forward to the weekends anymore.

   A knock on the outside door I heard from a distance, it was pretty late at night and it could've been anyone, the more I thought of who it coulda been my sadness came back, it could have been gojo...maybe nanami.
-

Clattering in the kitchen disturbed my thoughts, pots and pans being fumbled, spoons dropping,forks clattering, and cabinets being slammed, it sounded like a burglary...