make it or break it....

A/n: so, you guys may already know, I love updating and writing stories for you guys, I've been busy with "life" also my mother told me I should work on my fucked up mental health. And I've had a few mental breakdowns here and there. But not the point, my well being is irrelevant.... Back to the story.

   I woke up, feeling a warm hand on my bruised stomach. It nearly scared me to death, then I remembered that Gojo had came to my place last night. My heart dropped, once again.... I was in the bed with my fucking teacher... At least we didn't do anything, but it is an awkward situation.

I try and pick up his hand slowly, trying not to wake him up, as I lift his hand his fingers intertwine with mine. Dammit, I know this flirty bitch is up. I got up and decided to get ready, I was gonna go to the mall today. I take a shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, and get ready to head out. I decided to put on an oversized light blue shirt, with white long sleeves underneath, and some white ripped jeans, and threw on some round clear glasses to complete the look.

Before heading out the door I grabbed my twix and hot cheeto puffs. I stopped when I heard "where are you going?"

What do you mean, "where am I going?" I said to him.

"You're not wearing our uniform? " he said a bit confused

"I'm not going to class today! " I said trying to make my way out the door.

"And WHY NOT?!" He started getting annoyed at this point, but I didn't care.

"if you leave now, you can't come back for a week" I said repeating what he said to me last training session.

"Ohhhh..." He said understanding what he said the last time.

I began walking to the mall, my whole body was sore, but I wasn't gonna stay in the house all day today. I reach in my pocket to get some gum, then I realized I was missing something.... My damn money!

I ran back to the house, fuck, that's too much exercise for me💀
I unlock the door, to see that Gojo was still there, that... Kinda scared the shit outta me, I thought he would have left by now.

I waddle to my room, searching all over for the money I lost. I gave up and went I to megumi's room, I was gonna borrow some money from him, I'd pay him back later.

I let out a blood curdling scream as I seen him, I thought he wasn't home, not to point out the fact that he was just sitting there still like a sack of potatoes.

Dammit... I mumbled under my breath.

Can I borrow some money? I ask him

I'll pay you back, I promise, I said to him.He looked up at me and smiled, yea sure, he handed me the money, and I went on my way, after thanking him. He's the only one I ask for things, I usually don't ask anyone for anything, but I did ask him for stuff occasionally.

I walked out the door once more, to see Gojo wasn't there anymore. He really needs to stop doing that, it's creepy.

I walked to the mall, on my way, I saw my friends training with each other, megumi wasn't there.... Why did he decide he wanted to come home all of a sudden? Why didn't he go to training?

I called him, and asked him what was going on with him.

He said he didn't feel like going to class today, since I wasn't there. I asked him if he wanted to meet me at the mall, he agreed and said he was on his way. I sat in the food court waiting for him, I seen him walking towards me, and we went to a couple shops. We decided to go to hot topic and see what they had there. Why was everything so damn expensive. I ended up buying a shirt for me and Megumi, we were gonna wear matching shirts.

We went back to the food court, all I decided to get was curry, he got miso ramen with pork. We sat and talked for a while, he said how did my stomach feel....  I didn't think he saw me and Gojo's fight....

I told him I was fine, although I wasn't, my stomach still sorta hurt, it stung and was still purple.

"Why did you let him hit you like that...Y/n" Megumi said to me, he seemed stressed.

I... Don't know, I just couldn't bring myself to hit him back, I guess. I said to him, it wasn't the full truth, but it was the truth.

"You're not weak... So why let him, I know you're strong! " I could see the tears welling up in his eyes...

My eyes started to form tears, I held them back as much as I could.

It doesn't matter... I said to him, I put my head down, avoiding eye contact with him, I didn't like crying in front of people, especially not him. He lifted my head up, his hands on my chin, he looked deep into my eyes, still holding back the tears, there was no point, they were streaming down my face by now. I turned my head, not trying to look at him, I felt so fucking vulnerable in this state.

We should go, I said to him while getting up from my seat. I grabbed our bags and started walking. He sped up to my pace, he grabbed a couple of the bags that were in my hands. Our walk was silent. My blue shirt was stained with my tears. As we arrived to our place, I plopped onto my bed. I just... Wanted to sleep.

Nothing else... Just sleep the pain away....

I felt someone else plop onto my bed, it was Megumi. He always brought a smile to my face. I faced towards him, he wrapped his arms around me. I noticed he didn't have a shirt on... His body was built, chiseled abs and his v-line. I stopped myself from staring at them too much. But my eyes kept drifting to his body. I went to sleep in his arms.

A/n: I know this seems like more of a GojoxReaderxMegumi
But we will see more of Nanami and Itadori/yuugi I promise, next chapter👌also MANY spelling mistakes, just please ignore them👁👄👁