9: I'll help you

The next day, Jaemin arrives on campus without Donghyuck, funny how that boy didn't get to share all his juicy news about him and Mark

The next day, Jaemin arrives on campus without Donghyuck, funny how that boy didn't get to share all his juicy news about him and Mark. All he saw were those funny tweets both of them kept posting on Twitter. Donghyuck didn't even bother to shout he's home or even go straight to him after their date, it's odd because his best friend would usually do those...did something happen?

Jaemin thought that he was probably tired after their date...he probably went straight to his bed, lied down, and went to dreamland.

Jaemin sighed as he opened his locker, "Good morning locker" he whispered, it's kind of weird how he actually greets his locker too.

While fixing his things, Jaemin had problems with his pencil case, it seems that the zipper is jammed again, with force, he kept on trying to pull it until it would open, "Come on I don't got time for this" he said, puffing out his cheeks while pulling on the zipper. His pencil case then opened but it caused the things inside to burst down to the floor.

"Great..." He scoffed and kneeled down.

Picking up all of the pencils and ball pens, Jaemin was about to grab the last one but a hand got it for him, the guy's hand touched his making his heart thump a little, he looked up to see Jeno with a smile on his face, "Here" Jeno said and handed him the pen.

"T-thank you" he answered, putting the pen back and zipping his case again.

Jeno leaned to the locker right next to Jaemin's, he was eyeing the blonde-hair boy's face, Jaemin felt Jeno's eyes on him which resulted in him screaming inside, his cheeks were getting redder, and redder and he was trying to hide it.

Clearing his throat, Jaemin looked at Jeno, "so... what brings you here mister lee?" he asked.

"Oh, I uh...want to greet you a good morning" Jeno scratched his nape and chuckled nervously, his other hand tugging on the ends of his jacket.

"That's it?"

"And I uh..." Jeno was a bit nervous in asking it, "I also want to talk to you, and it is about Donghyuck" he really has to talk to Jaemin about it, about Mark and Donghyuck's relationship.

Yes, I know. He did say they won't interfere with whatever Mark is planning but for what happened last night, he is already scared about Donghyuck's future, especially when the tanned male is playing with what belongs to Mina.

Mina is one crazy bitch, that's all he has got to say. She is that type of girl who can ruin someone's reputation and family tree too, for a young girl like her, you wouldn't be expecting much from her but truth be told, the reason why she can do that is that she is one spoiled girl. Everything she wants to do her parents grant it, no matter what situation it is or no matter who she wants to play, love, or even destroy. Her parents are supportive but in a really, really wrong way.

Jaemin tilted his head a bit, not too sure why Jeno suddenly wanted to talk about his best friend, "sure" he simply said and hung his bag to his shoulder and clutched onto his books.

"You do know Mina, right?" Jeno asked.

"Yeah, she is Mark's girlfriend"

"Well...right now, her and Mark are in this kind of game, a few weeks ago they both had an argument about something, I think it was about Mark cheating on her...Anyways, Mark wants to test Mina's patience and also wants her to be jealous, that is why he came up with all of this pretend shit with Donghyuck, they've done a lot of successful plans that actually made Mina jealous but it is very dangerous for them both to keep continuing what they are doing "

"What? I...why are you so worried about it? It's all just pretend, right? It won't be dangerous and plus my best friend won't catch feelings for him, especially because he thinks Mark is an idiot," Jaemin rolled his eyes.

"After what happened last night, I don't think so anymore...you did see their tweets, right?" Jeno asked as Jaemin nodded his head quickly, "I know that something in the way Donghyuck tweeted in Mark's account wasn't just for their plan, Donghyuck has something already, and that something is dangerous..."

"Okay?" Jaemin questioned, he's a bit scared into where this is leading to.

"Mina saw it, one hundred percent, and her being a bitch like she is...you know she is not going to let Donghyuck live in peace just like that..."

"She's going to try to ruin Donghyuck's life, huh?"

"Absolutely, especially if Donghyuck already caught feelings for Mark, that's where shit becomes bigger...I've known Mina for almost my entire living state now, due to our families being connected because of our companies, not to mention how cruel she is to people she doesn't really know or doesn't even want to know" Jeno stopped walking and held Jaemin by the shoulders, "and Donghyuck is one of them if Donghyuck continues to play the part in this game and successfully pisses Mina off then..."

"Then something bad will happen to my best friend" Jaemin continued his sentence and was a bit scared, "So are you saying you need me to help you to let Donghyuck get too much attached towards Mark?"

Jeno nodded and smiled, "I know I told Mark before that I wouldn't let you meddle with their own growing problem but...I think at this point, they need our help... Donghyuck mostly," Jeno held Jaemin's hands and rubbed it using his thumb.

Jaemin nodded lightly and eye smiled at Jeno, "Sure, I'll be glad to help...as long as you know what you are doing, then I'll be there to help"

Jeno was pleased with what Jaemin answered, he didn't know that Jaemin was this supportive, if he had come up to the boy before then all his problems in life could've been solved. Heck, he is not even going to hide it anymore, he likes Jaemin so much, so much that he is willing to protect him from anything but there's a problem...

He doesn't know how to tell him.

I might rewrite this later, idk cuz I was sleepy asf while writing this ;-;