Chapter 1 - Reborn

Adelio's POV

Cold...that is all I feel but at the same time I love the cold. I always want to die and I got to die but to think I died at the hand of my family is disappointing.

I always want them to be happy without me.

I always wish my family at the best.

I always cared for someone that dearly to me like my friends and my family.

But to think they betrayed, backstabbing, laughing at me and abused me is painful.

I do not know what I did wrong or do something at them.

I ask them but they reply with "you're born is what's wrong"   "you're kindness what is wrong"you don't deserve the world"  "you should never be born in the first place!"

I always ask myself did I do anything that get they mad? And I always rethink every memories with did together.

And I did not know what did I do for them to be mad at me.

I thought everything I did was right but I guess not...

The coldness that surrounding me is so good.

I wish I could feel it forever.

"WAHHHH" hah? What is that noise? "WAHHHHH" dude slow down the voice I'm trying to die here.

"WAHHHHHHH" why can't I die peacefully.

Imma see what is this loud noise. *Open eyes* w-what WHY AM I A FUCKING BABY.

AND WHY IS THERE SOMEONE GLARING AT ME AND WHY THE FUCK HE IS SO FUCKING HANDSOME?!

wait...blonde hair, jewel blue eyes and glare that could kill anybody who see's it.

ISN'T THAT CLAUDE DE ALGER OBELIA FROM WHO MADE ME A PRINCESS AND WHO IS GOING TO FORGET ATHANASIA SOON?!

Calm down Jeong-Hoon calm down... Okay so I got reborn in 'who made me a princess' that I already finish it.

"Is this my son that wench pregnant to?"

Hah? My son? Don't tell me I'm got reborn as his son and why the hell he called 'wench'?

"Y-yes, your majesty" said one of the maid.

"What are you gonna name the baby, your majesty?"

Oh wait.... ISN'T THAT FELIX ROBANE?!?! HE IS GOOD LOOKING IN MANHWA BUT TO THINK THAT IN REAL LIFE HE IS DEFINITELY MORE
HANDSOME.

"Adelio..." He mumble.

"What are you try to say, your majesty?" Felix ask.

"Adelio de Alger Obelia, that's his name and the heir to the throne"

Came to think of it, there's is blood in this room that I didn't notice since beginning because of Claude.

All the maid's and knight bow down to me and say "Blessings and glory upon the future sun of the obelian empire"

"Put the crown prince at sapphire palace"

"Yes, your majesty"

And with that Claude get out of the room along with Felix.

What the actual fuck just happend?

______________________________________

Fun Facts!

- Jeong-Hoon or should I say adelio is a crackhead and love to space out often.

- Claude did not kill adelio because he need a heir to the throne.

- The blood in the room belong to mother of adelio and Claude killed her after she give birth to adelio.

- If you read adelio thought he really love to say many think in his mind even swearing.

______________________________________

Done with first chapter! To think I have an idea to write is mind-blowing to me.

And if you think Claude kind to adelio sorry but he not going to do that and is like I say at 'profile'

I hope you guys enjoy the story!