Chapter 20 - Incident

3rd POV

Adelio is reading the book that he took yesterday and read it at the balcony in his room while sipping tea.

"I forgot to read it yesterday, with how many paperwork there is... Sad" Adelio sigh.

"Come to think of it, it's too quiet at the palace today, something must be happening out there" Adelio sip his tea.

"Yep, something is happening"

Adelio start to counting down. "1"

"2"

"3" A huge light appear where the tea party is held.

'this is must be where Claude lose his memories while trying to save Athanasia'

'why can't I have a peaceful day for once' Adelio sigh.

"I should probably go to Claude room" Adelio teleport.

When Adelio get there, he saw Felix order the physician to treat Claude.

'should I help them? Yesn't' Adelio cast a magic spell on Claude to treat him a little bit because he felt pity looking at how Felix is so desperate for Claude to be treated.

"I think his majesty will be fine" Adelio reveal himself even though he did not hide or anything.

"Prince? Why did you mean by that?" Felix confused.

"His majesty is strong, I'm sure he can handle this type of thing plus he's just a bit weak with how his mana went inside Athanasia body. Also he will be fine if he gets some rest" Adelio explain the situation to Felix.

'more like he IS weak' Adelio smirk then quickly turn to stoic face.

"You're saying his majesty will be in a good condition if he get some proper rest? Is that what you're trying to say, Prince?" Felix get the meaning of what Adelio trying to say.

"Correct. Just give him some rest and everything will be fine" Adelio lied about it because he know after ten days, the palace will be a total chaos.

Felix cried in happily because his best friend will be in good condition. "Thank you, my prince" Felix bow to Adelio.

"For what? I didn't do anything in the first place. And why are you even bowing?" Adelio tilted his head.

Felix stand up. "Thank you for explaining the situation about his majesty. I'm so grateful, I'm sure his majesty will also be please by it" Felix eyes close smile.

"Sure... As if he will be pleased" Adelio whisper the last part.

"What are you trying to say, my prince? I didn't hear it"'

"Oh! It's nothing, you don't have to worry about it~" Adelio hold his hands together while smiling.

"If you say so, prince" Felix smile.

"But.. how will the others react when they find out that the emperor and the princess is in bad state?" Felix worried.

"Don't worry, I will handle everything including the meeting, paperwork, and many more" Adelio smile trying to calm Felix down.

Felix beam then turn sad again. "Is it alright with you, my prince? I mean it's a lot of work" Felix worried for Adelio.

"It's fine, plus you're here to help, right? Felix"

Felix bow with his hand on his chest. "I will do anything that I could help to make your work easier, prince" Felix smile happily.

Adelio chuckle. "Alright, let's do some work then!" Adelio smile brightly with Felix also smiling.