Chapter 9 - Black Magician

(Imma skip after they meet Roger)

3rd POV

"You're here?"

"Yes, your majesty, we bumped into sir Roger outside"

"Mister white!" Athanasia said.

"White?" Claude questioning Athanasia.

"He looks like white doggy!" Claude put hands over his mouth to hide His beautiful laugh.

"A becoming nicknames for constant barker"

Claude looked at Felix who has Athanasia on his back then beside him, Adelio who stand beside Felix standing tiredly but he didn't let anyone know about it.

Claude looked back at Felix. "You've became quite the babysitter"

Claude tease Felix. Felix put Athanasia down then he rubs his neck while smile brightly.

Athanasia tip toe on her way to Claude but turn back to Felix and give him a lollipop.

Athanasia goes her way beside Claude. "That remind me, I've heard that sir Roger has a son around the same age as the princess and prince"

"Wouldn't he be a good friend for princess?" Felix suggest it to Claude.

Athanasia look at the gold that at throne. Claude then stare at Athanasia, she flinch when she noticed Claude look at her.

"Athy will have a friend?"

"It's unpleasant to even think about two kids running around the palace and I hate noise"

Athanasia think she messed up and she should have said that she don't need friends.

"And to think of boy that looks like Roger Alpheus"

Athanasia thought it was too bad because she curious about Ijekiel and he was two or three years older than Jennette.

While Athanasia in a deep thought, Claude pick her up without Athanasia notice the she realized when Claude speak.

"You're really are heavy" Athanasia have a horror look because Claude has never done that.

Claude then go to the back of the throne and open the Curtain that behind it.

Claude then tossed Athanasia on the soft bed and pillows, Claude proceed lie down beside athanasia and told her to sing that lullaby song.

Adelio just hear them talking with a blank face and he just mentally sighed.

Claude then fell asleep while Athanasia play with his hair. Felix talked with Athanasia and tell her about his mother.

Adelio pat Felix leg as he comfort him, Felix smile at Adelio then continue his story.

After Felix finish his story, he ask if Athanasia had a wish and of course she had a wish that Claude didn't killed her until she was eighteen.

But Athanasia said other thing since she doesn't want them to find out.

"Eighteen..."

"Pardon?" Athanasia quickly change her words.

"I want Papa to like Athy lots and lots"

"As much as Athy likes papa thi-s much! So much!" Athanasia use her adorable hands to show Felix as much she loves Claude though Felix couldn't see it, He know that Athanasia want Claude to love her that much.

Suddenly Athanasia felt drowsy, she close her eyes and sleep beside Claude who probably heard all the talking between them both.

Felix just chuckle at her words while Adelio, his head bop up and down because he was very sleepy and he was tired.