Chapter 3 - Encounter

3rd POV

Adelio still walking around the palace randomly while try to find a way back to sapphire palace.

Adelio stop at a certain familiar place. "Wait... isn't that where athanasia and Claude first meeting?" Asking himself.

"Hmmm, is seem like I'm at emperor palace" talking to himself once again.

While adelio on a deep thoughts, two unknown figure seems to approaching his small figure.

"What..." An unknown voice speak.

Adelio flinch at the cold tone and sweat a lil bit.

"What is a bug doing in my palace" the unknown person said with a cold tone.

Adelio slowly turn around to face the person. 'OH SHIT, ITS HIM CLAUDE!' adelio thought.

"What a pest like you doing here?" The unknown known as Claude asking adelio small figure.

While Claude said that adelio on the other hand cursing at his mind.

'HSJDBJDBXJDBDNBX, OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME'

'THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST DAY I SEE THE DAYLIGHT AND I SHOULD ANSWER HIM FIRST BEFORE HE KILL ME'

'WAIT, I THOUGHT I WANT TO DIE BUT BEFORE THAT LET ME ANSWER HIM BEFORE HE CAN KILL ANYTHING THAT NEAR HIM' Adelio screaming at his mind.

"I-i just try to f-find my way to sapphire palace and I g-got lost" Adelio answering Claude questions while stuttering.

'WHY THE FUCK DID I STUTTER'

"Hoh?" Claude said with a amusing voice.

"Maybe he thought this is a playground?" The second unknown person known as Felix, Claude most trusted person.

'DUDE I LITERALLY SAID I GOT LOST AND WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAID I THOUGHT THIS IS A FUCKING PLAYGROUND?!' Adelio cursing the innocent red head in his mind.

"Hmmm? I see that face before" Claude said and continue.

"Yes, what's it that wench got pregnant too? now I remember that I name you adelio and title you as the crown prince"

'WHY IS THIS SCENE SO FAMILIAR?! LIKE CLAUDE SAID THE SAME THING TO ATHANASIA'

"Felix"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Pick him up, I want to have a tea with my guest" after Claude said that he begin to walk away leaving Felix and adelio looking at each other sweatdropping at him.

________________________

Adelio POV

At Claude room/office

'oh damn, this is probably the most awkward thing that happened in my life' I thought.

"I didn't know you could not speak" Claude said.

'Bitch what? I could speak you know and I will speak if you ask me too' I curse Claude in my mind.

"But after hear your voice at my palace before you probably speak when I ask you too right, adelio?" Claude continue his sentence with a smirk in his face.

'OH SHIT, HE SPOKE MY NAME AND I SHOULD ANSWER HIM BEFORE HE CAN GO KILLING SPREE' I thought with a little bit sweat on my face.

"Yes, your majesty" I said to Claude.