Chapter 12 - Friends and Warning

3rd POV

They arrive at Ruby palace and Claude were disgust by how it looks.

"When did this palace became such a pigsty?" The maids flinch.

"Move the princess residents to Emerald palace" The maids eyes widen at what Claude said.

The Emerald palace! The Emerald palace has been the home of princesses for generations and this is the palace, Claude gave it to Jennette in 'Lovely Princess'.

'That palace? For me? Did Claude finally losing his mind? Will he take it back from me and give it to Jennette when she shows up?'

'That would be the cheap of him!' Athanasia thought.

________________________

Adelio POV

"I think it would be the best, don't you agree, princess?"

"Mhmm" Athanasia just answer Felix without thinking since she space out for a moment.

"As I thought, I don't get it why would you need something that's just a waste of time?"

'Huh? Did he ask me something?' Athanasia flinch.

"But I do think it would be best for the princess to have a friend around her age"

"Athy doesn't want to be friends with Mr. White's kid!"

"As I thought right?" Felix smile.

'Why there's nothing on the table?' I look but more like glare at the table.

"I met sir Roger yesterday and he told me that he is planning to send his son to Arlanta soon"

"Good thing then maybe he'll stop barking about the matters"

"Is Mr. White's son going to Arlanta to play?"

"It seems that he is planning to enroll to a school in Arlanta"

'This is boring. Like what am I supposed to do when there's no cookies or tea on the fucking table?'

'They should have prepare something for me to eat' I sighed and mentally cried.

_______________________

Adelio POV

"I will be here as princess Athanasia's playmate starting today. I'm looking forward to spending time with you, princess and you too, prince" Lucas adorablely smile.

"I recommended the young warlock since I thought he would be an adequate playmate for the princess"

Athanasia had shocked look like she see a ghost. While me, I had deadpanned looked while staring at Lucas.

"You did say that you would prefer the warlock rather than the Alpheus son, right?" Felix smile.

"Athy doesn't need a new friend! All I need is big brother and Felix!"

"Thank you, princess, that makes me very happy" Felix blush while smile.

I just nod at her words than stare at Lucas. Lucas who sees me staring just stare at me back.

And that's how we communicated using our eyes.

'How did you ending up here, Lucas?'  I raise my left eyes brows.

'Well, that guard over there recommend me as princess playmate and I just agree with it but then I suddenly got his majesty glare at me while we were discussing'